SNEAK PEEKS | 07/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 07/06

What an exciting time. Not only has our Summer Camp event started, not only is the July collab Firefly already in the shop, but since tomorrow is the first Friday of the month, that means we get to enjoy our regular New Releases as well as the Special Edition products! Woohoo! Let's see all those beautiful pages!

Me, me...I have a few!

The latest from Sahin Designs

Then the Template from Dawn by Design for Week 1 Orienteering and something new from Little Lamm Paper co.

A new set of goodies from Cornelia Designs.

and the latest Monthly Chronicles:

Comment

I have a few goodies this week!

Sahin Designs has something beautiful for the Special Edition...

Rachel Etrog has something fun coming out, also as part of this month's Special Edition (and I used a free template form the Summer Camp, Week 1 Orienteering challenge, from Dawn by Design)...

and ninigoesdigi has teamed up with Rachel Etrog to bring you something wonderful too...
      Last edited by corrin; 07-05-2018, 04:25 AM.

Comment

And another using Rachel Etrog's Elements and Dawn by Design's papers, solids and alphas.

Comment

I have a couple using awesome new Special Edition products!

New from Dunia Designs

And new from Rachel Etrog

Comment

I've got this one with SE goodies (papers & alpha) by Dawn, and a new non-SE set by Rachel:

Comment

And I have this one with new SE goodies from Amie (Little Lamm Paper Co.):

[/url]

Comment

I have this one!

My Gallery

Comment

I have another using special edition goodies from ninigoesdigi and JenC's templates

Comment

Working...
                  X