Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally! Let's stargazing together! New Elements and Full Kit ready!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Let's stargazing together! New Elements and Full Kit ready!

OMG! It took me forever to finish this, hence the big delay in releasing but I kicked my digi butt and managed to finish for this week-end.

You can find the full kit and the elements pack to complete your June SE collection in my store NOW! I hope you'll like it.
    I am still finishing up a freebie for my newsletter readers
    but I will come again in the forum soon when it is done to show you!

Have all a wonderful week-end!

This is gorgeous! IF only I could take decent night/sky photography! Does anyone else's moon picture look as lame as mine- just a random white dot that looks NOTHING like the amazing moon in person!?

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ll share that boat with you Amie. 🙂

Thank you!
    Moon pictures? I know, right? I don't even try anymore
    But maybe you can scrap something unrelated and let your imagination work Maybe a night view of your favorite people

Comment

Ohh this is just gorgeous!! I have some decent moon photos and a couple during a meteor shower and they really need to be scrapped!

Comment

Well guess what! I think my head was up up up there in the moon or even far far away in another galaxy this morning because when I made my Word arts there were not one but two misspelled word arts/word bits!!! Grrrrr!!! I am reloading the wrong zip as I type. If only internet was as faster as a shooting star!!

Comment

Working...
        X