SNEAK PEEKS | 05/11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 05/11

Oooh it is almost Friday, which means it is almost time for NEW RELEASE day!!

I hope you had a great time over NSD playing along with the games, and joining in the challenges, as well as shopping in the sales! There will be more lovely and new products in the shop tomorrow to ooh and ahh over, including co-ordinating new releases in the May Special Edition, new releases from our Guest Designers as well as our resident designers. Lets have a sneaky peek at what will be in the store...

Me first!!

I used 2 iNSD grab bags that have been unbundled - one by Meagan's Creations (template) and the kit by Anita Designs and Designs by Soco:

Another one using Anita Designs and Designs by Soco, with template by Cornelia Designs:

Last edited by christellevandyk; 05-10-2018, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Julia Makotinsky has 2 different new releases coming this week, and I played with both of them!

Last edited by corrin; 05-10-2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

I played with new goodies by ninigoesdigi, Meagan's Creations and Rachel Etrog:

and a new collection from Sahin Designs:

Comment

I have 2 to show off today. This first one is using new Special Edition goodies by Cornelia Designs, and a old template set by Anita Designs.

And my second one is using Rachel Etrog Designs' Special Edition stuff, and a template freebie by Anita Designs.

My Gallery

Comment

and I just managed to finish a page with some goodies for the SPecial Edition by Calista's Stuff

Comment

New Templates & Collab!

Comment

With new designs by Calista's Stuff:
                Sun and Beach web2 by mrivas2181, on Flickr

New designs by Sahin Designs:
                Sweet Life web2 by mrivas2181, on Flickr
                [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

Another with special edition goodies:

Comment

Special Edition goodies from Cornelia Designs and Anita Designs!

Comment

Working...
                    X