SNEAK PEEKS | 04/06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SNEAK PEEKS | 04/06

April is here! It's hard to believe, right? For me the first quarter of the year flew by, is it the same for you? Anyway, the great news about a new month is that we can enjoy a brand new collab (already available here), Special Edition coordinating products, regular new releases AND new guest designer!! Let's see how you put all those fabulous goodies to work, show us your pages!!

I have an Easter layout that uses new goodies from Sahin Designs.

And then another pocket page that uses goodies from our new guest designer.

Comment

something scrumptious is coming from Mari Koegelenberg (and I have just fallen in love with the little puffy stickers!! )

Comment

So far I have one layout, but I will be back in just a bit with another. This first one I made using Little Lamm & Co.'s April Special Edition goodies, and just a couple of things added to it.

My Gallery

Comment

With some fun photo templates by Dunia, Sahin's new collection and some elements by Mari K

Geet-Birthday-Morning-copy-for-web with banner by shivani sohal, on Flickr
          --- SHIVANI ---

Comment

There are some fun new things coming from Meagan's Creations and Dunia Designs too!

Comment

I am back with my second layout using Special Edition goodies by Sahin Designs.

My Gallery

Comment

Love this Special Edition by Dunia Designs

And here's one from Rachel Etrog Designs - so excited to see her here as a guest this month!
                Save
                Save

Comment

Working...
                X