December 2017 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY FIVE -- Julia Makotinsky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2017 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY FIVE -- Julia Makotinsky

It's DAY 5 of The Digital Press's December 2017 Advent Calendar!

Throughout the month of December, we are featuring ONE or more of our fantastic designers here at The Digital Press EACH DAY between now and Christmas weekend.

On each designer's special day, her shop will be on sale 50% OFF... and she'll also be featuring a fabulous FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE item that will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop during the 24-hour period when her shop is on sale.

On DAY FIVE we have for you... Julia Makotinsky.

TODAY ONLY (12:00am ET on Tuesday 12/5 --thru-- 11:59pm PT on Tuesday 12/5), YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING IN HER SHOP 50% OFF... AND YOU'LL ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING ITEM FREE WITH ANY $5+ PURCHASE...

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Winterful.html

(no need to buy this or add it to your cart manually; it will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop)

And remember... check back here in the forum each day at approximately 12:00am ET to see who is featured next!

~ Laura ~

those doodles are just adorable!!

Comment

Oh my goodness, now I see what I am missing out on.
      Adorable in the extreme, welcome to the Digital Press, lovely to have you guesting with us.

Comment

This is so adorable. I don't know anything about this designer so excuse me for asking this, but are Julia's elements hand drawn by her?

Comment

Thank you all so much for your warm compliments. I am excited to be here and I am really happy you like my designs! YAY!!!

Originally posted by Tedasgram View Post
          This is so adorable. I don't know anything about this designer so excuse me for asking this, but are Julia's elements hand drawn by her?
          Yes I do hand draw my elements/stickers both digitally or using paper and then scanning them in. I graduated as an illustrator so all those years of drawing and painting sure came handy Thank you for this great question!!!
          Last edited by juliamak; 12-07-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Welcome to our fun bunch! Sweet designs!!

Comment

Working...
            X