December 2017 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY ONE -- Little Lamm Paper Co

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2017 Advent Calendar at TDP -- DAY ONE -- Little Lamm Paper Co

It's time for The Digital Press's December 2017 Advent Calendar Event!

Beginning today (Fri 12/1), we'll be featuring ONE or more of our fantastic designers here at The Digital Press EACH DAY between now and Christmas weekend.

On each designer's special day, her shop will be on sale 50% OFF... and she'll also be featuring a fabulous FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE item that will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop during the 24-hour period when her shop is on sale.

On DAY ONE we have for you... Amie of Little Lamm Paper Co.

TODAY ONLY (12:00am ET on Friday 12/1 --thru-- 11:59pm PT on Friday 12/1), YOU CAN GET EVERYTHING IN HER SHOP 50% OFF... AND YOU'LL ALSO GET THE FOLLOWING BRAND-NEW ITEM FREE WITH ANY $5+ PURCHASE...

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/All-I...pbook-Kit.html

(no need to buy this or add it to your cart manually; it will automatically be added to your cart if you spend $5+ in her shop)

And remember... check back here in the forum each day at approximately 12:00am ET to see who is featured next!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 12-03-2017, 02:30 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

Woot woot!

So cute!!

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Ohhh I love the colors in this kit!
        Save
        Save

Comment

LOVE!

Comment

Confused... above it says the special in her shop runs until 11:59pm Saturday (today) but it is not working.

Comment

• Laura Passage
              Laura Passage commented
              Editing a comment
              heroscraps -- Oh dear, I am so sorry -- looks like there was a typo in the post. If you still want to cash in on the deal, though, please shoot me a message at helpdesk@thedigitalpress.co and I will help you out. Definitely not your fault that we can't type!
          Working...
          X