Monthly Chronicles - Boho - September 2017 Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Chronicles - Boho - September 2017 Challenge

Hello, here I am again, bringing you an all new challenge for September! It is the end of summer here in England, and just beginning to turn into Autumn. Mostly the days are warm, but there are more chilly days, and the evenings are definitely cooler - it is time to start layering clothes and keeping warm! Perhaps where you live, Spring is starting to arrive, and you are thinking about wearing less layers! This month's Monthly Chronicles collection - BOHO makes me think about the gorgeous colours of Autumn! Here is a look at it:

With thoughts of layering clothes, I have a challenge for you about layering papers etc. I would like you to create a page/project that includes layering 5 or more flat items in a stack. You can layer up paints, papers, journal cards, photos and paper frames, but items like stickers, labels, flowers, buttons etc do not count in the 5 items.

Here is my page - I have layered paint (1 layer of gold paint, and then 2 layers of splattered paint in teal and pink), then 4 layers of paper, a journal card and then my photo.

I love layers of beautiful papers, and this month's Boho collection has plenty of beautiful papers to choose from! I can't wait to see what you will create!

The rules of the challenge:
    - You must create a project that includes a stack of 5 or more layers of flat items (eg. paint, papers, journal cards, photos, paper frames).
    - Use 100% Monthly Chronicles products.
    - Upload your layouts to TDP gallery no later than September 30th, 11:59 pm ET.
    - After uploading your layout to the gallery, leave a comment in this thread and give a link back to your layout in the gallery.

Monthly Chronicles Challenge Prize:
    - One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive $7 worth coupon to be used in the Monthly Chronicles store!
    - The winner will receive the prize on the last day of the month, using our forum messaging system. Please check your messages.

Please know that the Monthly Chronicles challenge is not part of general TDP challenge system.
    Save
    Save
    Save
    Last edited by corrin; 09-01-2017, 08:23 AM.

These just keep getting better and better! I always love an autumn kit with purples in it. To quote one of the word arts: "Beautiful Minds inspire Others"

Comment

Thanks for this fun challenge Corrin. Here's my page using the Curiosity edition. I've layered 2 cards, 1 yellow splattered paint, 1paper and 1 photoframe.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

that is lovely Anne, the layers are subtle and the pops of yellow are great! thank you for playing along

Comment

Working...
        X