Dawn by Design freebie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawn by Design freebie

Hi, everyone! Just a quick heads-up that I have a newsletter subscriber freebie at my blog which matches my new Tropicana kit. If you'd like to grab these quickpages (and get some hints on what to journal along with the titles), visit my blog. Thanks!

------ DAWN ------

yeah ! thank you !

Comment

Super cute! Thanks Dawn!

Comment

Thanks Dawn!

My Gallery

Comment

'welcome.
          ------ DAWN ------

Comment

• Ga_L
            Ga_L commented
            Editing a comment
            do you have a fan facebook page ?

Nope, no FB page. The only follow/subscription option I promote is the newsletter.
          ------ DAWN ------

Comment

These are awesome!

Comment

Hi Dawn, ( dawnfarias )
              Could you please check on my newsletter subscription? I would love to get these two freebies, but when I went to sign up for the newsletter, I get a message that this email (joankrebs@yahoo.com) is already registered, but I do not think I got the newsletter.
              Thanks for checking!

Comment

• dawnfarias
                dawnfarias commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi Joan! Thank you for subscribing! It's possible that your email provider sent my emails to your spam folder. Please check there and consider this How to Add Approved Senders to Yahoo Mail link if that ends up being the case. (I'm not overly familiar with that link, I just found it on Google, LOL.) In the meantime, I will message you here at TDP with the information for the free downloads. Enjoy!
            Working...
            X