Monthly Chronicles - Gallivant - July Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Chronicles - Gallivant - July Challenge

Hello and welcome to a new Monthly Chronicles Challenge. This month is a travel themed collection and I have to confess that I just adore travel goodies almost as much as I adore travelling.

This Monthly Chronicles collection is entitled Gallivant and it has all sorts of wonderful elements and word bits that celebrate world travel, day to day adventure and the stories we share about them. The colours are pretty and neutral, with gorgeous journal cards and word art too!
    I think it is a topic that most of us can relate to! And right now the collection bundle is on sale for only $10, so snag it soon.

I created a layout about places we saw while exploring Paris on a hop on - hop off bus. The weather changed and we were caught in a hail storm near Eiffel and the next 2 buses were full and couldn't/wouldn't allow us on for safety reasons, so there we stood.

Hence my challenge to you is to include some details of the trip on a journal card, at least adding the date and place.

Here is my layout:

The rules of the challenge:
    - You must include some journaling on a journal card (preferably some details of where and what, if not at least the place and date)
    - Use 100% Monthly Chronicles products.
    - Upload your layouts to TDP gallery no later than July 28th, 11:59 pm ET.
    - After uploading your layout to the gallery, leave a comment in this thread and give a link back to your layout in the gallery.

Monthly Chronicles Challenge Prize:
    - One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive $7 worth coupon to be used in the Monthly Chronicles store!
    - The winner will receive the prize on the last day of the month, using our forum messaging system. Please check your messages.

Please know that the Monthly Chronicles challenge is not part of general TDP challenge system.
    Last edited by Elif Sahin; 07-01-2017, 11:08 AM.
    proudly creating for The Digital PressCo, Get it Scrapped, KimB, Monthly Chronicles, and LJS Designs.

love your page Stefanie, and what a gorgeous collection this is! Here is my page

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome layout Corrin, love the Bg paper choice and the creative angled design, superbly done. Thanks for playing along.

One of our best Holiday was in Australia. Everything is so different from Switzerland. And the kids were so happy to meet unusual animals

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      They do have the best unusual animals, don't they? Love the sweet smile and the details you included.

Another great month! Here's mine:

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not so sure about the fried spuid, but I'd love to visit that castle! Great page, Barbara!

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! I want to revisit Spain as well. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
Working...
X