Monthly Chronicles - Soul food - June Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Chronicles - Soul food - June Challenge

Welcome to a new month, a new Monthly Chronicles collection, and a new Monthly Chronicles challenge!

This Monthly Chronicles collection is entitled "Soul Food" and it has all sorts of wonderful elements and word bits that celebrate good food, and the good company we often enjoy with it. The colours are bright and cheerful, with pretty floral/fruit &veg patterns as well as gorgeous journal cards and word art too! I think it is a topic that most of us can relate to! And right now the collection bundle is on sale for only $10, so buy it quick!

Food is something that we can enjoy with several of our senses - we might appreciate the colourful presentation, the enticing smell, the sound a refreshing crunch as we bite into an apple or salad, and the texture of melting ice cream or chocolate truffles, as well as the flavour of it. For this month's challenge, I would like you to journal on your page/project, and tell me about how an event was experienced by two or more of your senses. You don't have to make a page about food, it can be about anything, as long as you describe how it affected 2 or more of your senses (touch, taste, sight, sound or smell).

Here is my page, I chose to journal about how my giggling children (sound) would bring me cheerful looking food (sight), that I didn't want to eat because mostly it made me feel sick (taste). I have included details about three senses in my journaling.

The rules of the challenge:
    - You must journal about 2 (two) or more senses on your page/project.
    - Use 100% Monthly Chronicles products.
    - Upload your layouts to TDP gallery no later than June 24th, 11:59 pm ET.
    - After uploading your layout to the gallery, leave a comment in this thread and give a link back to your layout in the gallery.

Monthly Chronicles Challenge Prize:
    - One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive $7 worth coupon to be used in the Monthly Chronicles store!
    - The winner will receive the prize on the last day of the month, using our forum messaging system. Please check your messages.

Please know that the Monthly Chronicles challenge is not part of general TDP challenge system.

That is it! Have fun, and hurry back to show us what you made!
    Last edited by corrin; 06-01-2017, 03:51 PM.

Awesome challenge. thanks Corrin

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      mmm indeed! I love your journaling, and that delicious word art straight on your photo! Thanks forplaying along Stefaine!

• hollygenc
      hollygenc commented
      Editing a comment
      Great layout! Your journaling takes me right there. Love it!

• Anne PC
      Anne PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful page. I love how you choose your restaurant

Great challenge and layouts!

Comment

Another great month for the Chronicles!

Comment

• Anne PC
        Anne PC commented
        Editing a comment
        MMMMM ! I can smell it ! I want some now !

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        ooh that background paper is perfect with your photo and topic! love your page, thank you for joining in Barbara!

Talking about senses make me think about the sea. And now i just want to leave my mountains to go there...

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        great page, well done for finding a way to make a non-food page!

I decided to keep my layout simple this time around. This burger was AMAZING!

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        I am wierdly fascinated by the idea of that, half thinking it sounds great, half not at all sure!! ButI love your page, thanks for joining in!

ooh fantastic pages girls!! And now you all have my mouth watering.. lol.

Comment

Fun kit and challenge. Here's mine:

Comment

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          That journal card is just perfect for your page! your journaling is wonderful, I like the details about how loud and busy it was, I just the food was worth it! Thanks for playing along!

I am a couple of days late coming to announce our lucky winner for this challenge, but here I am, and this month the winner is.....

shelbelle

congratulations Michelle! Please check your private messages for your coupon.
        thank you to everyone else who played along, and maybe July will be your lucky month! The July Monthly Chronicles challenge is here if you want to play along

Comment

• shelbelle
          shelbelle commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much, Corrin! I'm excited to have won and will definitely put the coupon to good use!
      Working...
      X