Monthly Chronicles Challenges - May Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Chronicles Challenges - May Challenge

Welcome to the "Monthly Chronicles" Challenge.
    This month's collection is simply gorgeous. Pretty, and feminine enough for Mother's Day and spoiling our Moms as well as perfect for All about me layouts or Spring Time.
    It is so easy to use and there is literally something for everyone.
    It has been created by four of our very own talented designers: Laura Passage, KimB, Sahin Designs and Anita Designs
    Here it is!

This collection is on sale, this week (May 21st to 7th) for $6.00 and then will revert to it's normal $10 price. So grab it now!

For this Challenge you should:
    Create a new layout, all about you, that includes at least a part of you.
    And an emotion, a Journal card, or word strip or an emotion somewhere in your journaling
    You are more than welcome to add anything else you would like to your layout as long as it contains only 100% of the Monthly Chronicles.

Rules of the Monthly Chronicles challenge:
    - Use 100% Monthly Chronicles products (recharge and/or sorbet)
    - Upload your layouts to TDP gallery no later than May 22nd 11:59 pm ET.
    - After uploaded your layout to the gallery, leave a comment in this thread and give a link back to your layout in the gallery

Monthly Chronicles Challenge Prize:
    - One lucky participant will be randomly selected to receive $7 worth coupon to be used in the Monthly Chronicles store!
    - Winner will receive the prize on the last day of the month via using our forum messaging system. Please check your messages.

Please know that
    Monthly Chronicles challenge is not part of general TDP challenge system

here I am, three pictures of me in one page must be a record!! And my emotion is "happy" thanks for the challenge Stefanie

Comment

• Stefanie
      Stefanie commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, beautiful photos of you and the children, love it!
      Thanks for taking the challenge.

I might have to play again, as scrapping ME is something I always battle with.. will be a good challenge for sure. Thanks Stef!

Comment

Great challenge Stef! I love the layouts.

Comment

great challenge

Comment

Fun challenge! Here's one from me.

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw this in the gallery before I spotted it here, and I love it! Such lovely memories Barbara
        Working...
        X