Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Be Our Guest! LJS Designs is looking for guest CT members.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come Be Our Guest! LJS Designs is looking for guest CT members.

Save
    Last edited by Lorie; 05-09-2017, 09:16 PM. Reason: Fixed the dates.
    Save

Good luck on your call! Anybody who would be able to play with your goodies and work with you would be the luckiest ever! Love the ad by the way!!

Comment

good luck with your call

Enregistrer

Comment

You ladies need to apply, Lorie is the absolute best! Her kits are fun and she is very low pressure! Love her to pieces!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xboxmom View Post
          You ladies need to apply, Lorie is the absolute best! Her kits are fun and she is very low pressure! Love her to pieces!!!
          Thanks Kim! Love you too.
          Save

Comment

Hi All,

My call will be ending on the 14th of May, not June,and I'd like to thanks those that have applied so far and encourage anyone who is thinking about it, to go for it. I am super easy to work with and I love getting to know new people. Thanks for considering me.
            Save

Comment

good luck with your call.
              --- ASTRID ---

Comment

I would love to be on your team! I am on the Creative Team for Jen C Designs here at The Digital Press so you will see mostly her templates in my gallery here http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...sername=poki04

My favorite layout there (with LJS freebie TEA AND WARM SOCKS) was done for the March template challenge

You can see my work with other designers at my FB page projects by poki https://www.facebook.com/Projects-by...2059665172738/

Available anytime from June - Dec 2017 ... I digiscrap EVERY DAY with few exceptions! (when I'm away, I miss it terribly) ~ poki

psawyer04@gmail.com

Comment

• Lorie
                  Lorie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for your reply Poki! I sent you an email.
              Working...
              X