Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ONE DAY ONLY -- UP TO 75% OFF TDP'S SHOP COLLAB KITS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE DAY ONLY -- UP TO 75% OFF TDP'S SHOP COLLAB KITS!

This April Fool's Day Sale is NO JOKE! You can get up to 75% OFF any of The Digital Press's shop collaborations -- ONE DAY ONLY (Sat 4/1/17).

***NOTE***
    We recommend copying/pasting the code from right here (see below), because we think it's possible that we made our code "too fancy" and people are typing in a "I" instead of a "1" in that 4th character spot. We're so sorry for any confusion! To help... copying and using this code, below, might help...

4PR1LFOOL-75

This deal is valid ALL DAY SATURDAY, APRIL 1... ending at 11:59pm ET on Sat 4/1.
    (see full details of offer on image, above)
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 04-01-2017, 11:38 AM.
    ~ Laura ~

Did anyone get the coupon code to work? It doesn't for me.

Comment

• corrin
      corrin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm, hang in there Barbara, I am sure that someone will be along to help figure that out soon!

Just a couple of things to double check though, do you have a total of $10 or more in your shopping cart before you try to apply the coupon? Are they all TDP designer collab kits in your basket (from the shop designer collab section here http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/TDP-Designers/ ? Are you signed in? And does it give you a specific error message when you try the code (sometimes that can help to sort it out!)?

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi barbaraj
      ...I just checked things out in the shop's admin area, and re-created the 'unfinished order' from earlier today that was in your Order History. Once those items were in your cart, I applied the code to your cart, and then left your cart sitting there as-is with the discount applied. You should be able to check out now without trouble (and/or change the contents of your cart, if desired)... but... if you do run into any more roadblocks, please let us know and we'll do our best to help! You can e-mail helpdesk@thedigitalpress.co and we'll do our best to help troubleshoot things!

Also barbaraj Did you see that the code is 4 PR 1 (not i but 1 - one?)

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone! Everything resolved and no, I didn't notice that was a 1 but it didn't work when I copied and pasted and then I typed it in wrong!
      Such a great deal since I'm fairly new and don't have much of a stash and such lovely Collabs!

Comment

• corrin
        corrin commented
        Editing a comment
        Yay! Glad it is all sorted, it is SUCH a great deal!,

• Laura Passage
        Laura Passage commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry for the confusion! It obviously slipped past my brain that there was a chance that people would see the code w/ an 'I' and not a '1' or I would have used a different code! haha ...apologies if that inconvenienced you and caused frustration!

• barbaraj
        barbaraj commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. I'm easy going. And thanks for getting it solved!
    Working...
    X