This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELCOME TO THE DIGITAL PRESS!

Welcome to TDP's online community! We're glad you're here!

If you're new here, we'd like to welcome you to what we hope is one of the friendliest digital sites on the web! Here at TDP, we are committed to selling gorgeous, high-quality products while also providing a fun atmosphere for everyone in our online community... and hopefully inspiring you, along the way, to create some gorgeous projects and get your memories documented!

Here are just a few of the things we get asked most often, so we've compiled them into one handy reference post for you.

ABOUT THE FORUM
    Our forum is separated into 5 (five) main areas, with a few other sub-forums that pop up here and there for special events.
    • FRONT PAGE NEWS -- News, headlines, announcements, and other happenings around TDP. Here, you'll get news about everything from sales... to special promotions/offers... to creative team calls... and even a weekly sneak peek thread so you can get an advance look at the new/upcoming product releases!
    • THE PERSONAL COLUMNS -- In this area, you'll find general chit chat, games, and fun discussion topics. New to TDP? Feel free to come to this area and start a thread to introduce yourself so we can get to know you!
    • THE ADVICE COLUMNS -- In this area, you'll find scrapbooking and hybrid crafting-related questions and answers... as well as other related techniques, ideas, tutorials, and questions/etc. Have a question about digital scrapbooking or hybrid crafting? Come ask it here!
    • THE CROSSWORD SECTION -- Monthly challenges & other inspirational activities to help get you crafting! Definitely come check it out... because you can earn points by completing the challenges, and the points can help you score some awesome discount coupons to use in the shop!
    • THE ARCHIVES -- A depository of info about events that have taken place at TDP in the past. Whenever we have a big event here at TDP, we usually open up a special sub-forum for that event in the forum. The month after the event ends, we archive it... but you can still access all of these old threads filled with challenges, inspiration, games, etc. The threads might not still be active... but the information is still available.
    One note about life in the forum... if you want to add a signature (siggie) to your forum account (either text-based, with your name... or image-based, if you're feeling crafty!), you will want to CHECK OUT THIS POST that contains a "How-To" on creating a forum siggie here at TDP, as well as the guidelines you should use.

ABOUT THE GALLERY
    We hope you'll be inspired to create some fun and crafty projects using products from The Digital Press, and share them in our community gallery to help inspire others, as well! Our gallery rules are pretty simple...
    • Layouts/projects uploaded to TDP's gallery must contain at least 50% TDP Products (templates count as 25%)
    • We do not allow linking to outside sites from the TDP gallery.
    • Images in our gallery may be up to a max of 900x900 px and 400kb in size
    • Please list credits in your description, so others can easily find the products you've used, too!
    THANK YOU!

ABOUT THE SHOP
    Our store is filled with products from numerous talented designers, and you can shop by product type OR by designer through use of the category links in the left sidebar of the shop. If you ever have questions about our products, you can contact each designer directly and/or use the site's main contact form and we'll be happy to help get you connected to the designer in question.

Other helpful info...
    • Members of our design team release new products every Friday, and we hold a 20% OFF New Release Sale each week from Fri-Sun.
    • We also offer an additional 20% OFF discount code to our newsletter subscribers... meaning you can get up to 40% OFF our new products each week if you subscribe to The Digital Press News! Not yet a subscriber? JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER LIST HERE.
    • We also hold a weekly sale called "Publisher's Picks" in which our design team chooses some of its favorite existing products from the shop and highlights them with a 3-day 50% OFF sale (Tues-Wed-Thurs each week).
    • Each month (with exception to February and August), our design team releases an awesome coordinated line of products branded as "Special Edition" -- in which all of our participating designers use the same colors to create tons of mix-and-match products so you can create your own dream collection! To sweeten the deal, our Special Edition items are always on sale 50% OFF for the first 3 days that they go live in the shop -- the first Fri, Sat, and Sun of the month.
    • Each February and August, our shop holds one of the most exciting/fun events in the industry with our bi-annual Pennysaver... in which we reward our faithful customers with a month of $1 products. You won't want to miss it!

If you have any other questions that aren't addressed in this make-shift FAQ... please feel free to ask them in this thread, below, and we'll do our best to get you answers as soon as we can!

Last edited by Laura Passage; 06-01-2016, 06:05 PM.
    ~ Laura ~

I TDP

Comment

Me too!
      Save

Comment

Me Three!

Comment

Good to have all these informations in the same place ! Thanks !
          ----- FRANCE -----

Comment

I all my TDP friends

Comment

i love the tdp

Comment

love all the love in here!

Comment

i love the TDP

Comment

Okay I'm new here. Is there a way to like gallery images? I see places for comments but just wondering how to give a little love.

Comment

• Hillary
                      Hillary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Welcome to TDP! Right now the only way is to leave a comment.

• CherryAllie
                      CherryAllie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Okay, thanks Hillary.

Hello :D I'm new here too :3 I'm having trouble posting to the challenges thread :c Can someone help me, please? n_n

Comment

• imperio
                      imperio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      When I attach an image and click on post reply I get an error message :c

Edit Conversation
                      You are not authorized to create or remove attachments.
                      Last edited by imperio; 03-12-2017, 10:13 PM.

• chloe
                      chloe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You should not use the "attachement" feature in the forum, it's always acting out! LOL The best way to add your LO to a forum thread is to post it in the gallery first and then use the "bb code" found on the right of the gallery page for your LO, below your avatar and name. You just copy and paste this and it works wonder, it's even linked to the gallery so we can go and leave some love!

• imperio
                      imperio commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you so much! Chloe and Corrin! I will try this new knowledge now! :D

imperio Hi! welcome to the Digital Press, and hope that Chloe's comment above has helped sort out your trouble, but if not, we will see what else we can do! But it is great to see you here!

Comment

Working...
                    X