• Welcome to the forum & gallery at The Digital Press! Each user will need to register an account in order to use this portion of our website. We look forward to seeing you in our forums and gallery! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selections below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- DSD 2021

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- DSD 2021

Today in The Digital Press News, as promised, we released our list of DSD prize winners from last weekend's giant Digital Scrapbooking Day celebration.
    (and pssssstt... if you aren't already a subscriber -- you can become one HERE)

Now we're excited to publicly reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many forum games at The Digital Press last weekend...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you directly throughout this weekend, with more information about collecting your prizes (using the e-mail addresses you used for your forum registrations here at TDP).

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during DSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big DSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times, and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!

~ Laura ~

WooHoo, I won the LOL game. TY Digital Press!
    Karen

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone who participate our festivities
      And Congratulations to all the Winners!!

Comment

I can't believe I won!!! Thank yu so much to the generous designers and all who worked so hard on this weekend!

First Observe ~ Then Serve

Comment

Congrats everyone! And thank you all for playing with us!!

Comment

The weekend was such fun... and very stress-free.... thanks sooooooooo much everyone. and yippee I see I won. Looking forward to getting to spend a bit of lolly.

Comment

Congrats to you all!

Comment

Yay! Thanks for the fun and games at TDP during Digital Scrapbook Day! Can't wait for the code to come! How exciting!
                Last edited by lauriezyskind; 10-09-2021, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Congrats lovelies!!!! 'And thank you so much for joining us this DSD! #ohyeah

K A R L A • N O É L // @karlanoeldesign // TDP Designer // karlanoeldesign.com

Comment

Wow, thanks! It was a fun weekend!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners and thank you everyone who took part in our weekend of DSD fun and games. You made it extra, extra fun for us.
                      ---------- SHANNEL ----------

Comment

Yay! Thank you so much for all of the fun games! I am excited to get (and spend) my prize!! Thank you!!

Comment

Grats on the winners!!!

Comment

I'm especially proud of winning the Forehead Keyboard game! It took great skill!

Comment

Working...
                            X