DSD CHALLENGE | Bingo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Bingo

Hallo scrappers! I can't believe it's that time of the year again... Digital Scrapbooking Day(s)! And today it's my privilege to host the DSD Bingo challenge.

Below you'll find the bingo card I made. If you accept the challenge, you must choose a line (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and include all the items or prompts listed in that line on your page.

Credits: Monthly Chronicles - Creativity

I gave the diagonal line from top left to bottom right a try:

Kit: Never Stop Believing Tooth Fairy - Cornelia Designs (New Release)
    Template: Photo Addict 11 - Akizo Designs (Template - includes a photo strip)
    Alpha: Rejuvenate - Dawn by Design (Alpha)
    Font: 5 years old

A recap of the rules:
    1. You must complete all of the "requirements" of one line in the BINGO card shown above (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
    2. Your layout must use 100% TDP products.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/9 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/11.

I started out doing the 4th row, but then realized that my photos were all rectangles .... so instead I did the first column. My photos have two filters .... the first is called "Harsh Landscape" and the second is "Sepia - Soft", and there really are three different papers clipped into those little strips of paper behind my photos.

Comment

• christellevandyk
      christellevandyk commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done Carrie! Thanks for playing!

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow Carrie!!!!! May I scraplift this in the near future??

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      You most certainly may, mocamom

There's still time to join this challenge - deadline is 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/9!

Comment

I ended up with the last column - white-space design, cut-out (my title), photo strip, sticker and two ribbons.

----------KATHERINE----------

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Love this page, queen-of-whitespace Kat! Glad you joined the challenge!

Here is mine: 2+ different strings or ribbons, sticker (cork), cutout (the strips), photo strip and white space.

Comment

I chose the second vertical row: journaling, template, torn paper strip (really large strip hehe), rounded corners, and a sticker.

Save

Save

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Great page Robin, thanks for playing!

Made for the Bingo Challenge (Pocket, Template, Journal or Word Strips, Photo Mask, No Flowers). Created with Rachel Etrog Designs "Home" kit and her "School Days" template.

Last edited by HappyMamacita; 10-07-2019, 04:17 PM.
      Heather (HappyMamacita)

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Love your take on the challenge Heather. Thanks for playing!

Newbie here needing a little help please....
      I think I've done my layout... using the diagonal bottom left to top right. Only thing is I am a bit confused as to what exactly a "photo mask" is... is it a big like paint splat shape or more like a frame that is added to the photo? If it's a frame, will any sort of frame embellishment suffice?

Ok I think I figured it out and went with the whitish splash behind my photo, plus added a mask of some sort to my photo from a program on my pc.
      Last edited by CathQuillScrap; 10-09-2019, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Oh, and I LOVE Umdloti! I recognized that building immediately

• CathQuillScrap
        CathQuillScrap commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for the feedback Christelle. I now have to figure out how to do the clipping mask thing int he apps I'm using as I don't have PS. Will play around a bit.

Also just noticed a spelling mistake in my title...best I fix that before printing!

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        Let us know how you're getting on! You can always start a thread in the forum to ask advice, you never know if some other members use the same app / program!

I did the 'O" column.

Comment

• christellevandyk
        Editing a comment
        What a scary page Jan! Great choice in elements. Glad you could join the challenge!
    Working...
    X