DSD CHALLENGE | Stuck In The Corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Stuck In The Corner

Hi everyone and welcome to another DSD week here at The Digital Press! We are so excited to have you, and hope that you are having fun with the games and challenges that you have participated in already!

I am here to introduce you to one of today's challenges. If you have been around for the last few NSD or DSD weeks here at The Digital Press, you will recognize the general concept of this challenge because I have hosted the "Stuck In the Middle", and "Stuck On the Edge" challenges during those events. This time around we are going to be "Stuck In The Corner".

For this challenge participants must create a layout on which every item used on the page must be touching only ONE of the four corners of their layout. EVERY item that goes onto the layout must touch that corner. We decided to cut you a little slack and give you a TINY bit of wiggle room. You have been given a 1.25" triangle in that corner to work with (see my example below). Everything on the layout must be inside or touching that triangle.

Here's my layout:

(Credits: Routine DSD Grab Bag | by Dunia Designs, Notebook Insert Pack No. 2 | by Humble & Create, September Stuff - Elements | by Rachel Etrog Designs)

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Every item used on the page must be within a 1.25" triangle in one of four corners.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/9 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/11.

This was harder than I thought it would be! Still haven't figured out how to get a date stamp on there - I'd need Nov. 11, 2018 ... but still happy with how the page came out.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      It was harder than I thought too! You could always throw a date tag angled up from the corner for the date.

Wow. Lot harder than it seems!

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Who knew it would be that hard? I love the way yours turned out!

I agree this was a bit harder than I imagined it would be. Here is mine:

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Yours turned out wonderfully! Thanks for playing along!

I had a hard time fitting kits I had on hand with my topic LOL....bit of a romantic Star Wars vibe here:

Comment

So here is my layout. I swear under my banner is everything connected. I merged my text onto my journaling box so it was still connected at the corner hehe

Save

Save

Comment

Made with the following Rachel Etrog Designs kits: Girl Power, Friends, and June Documented.

Heather (HappyMamacita)

Comment

Here is my take.

Comment

Decided to go with the top corner just to be different

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X