DSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Hey there, everyone, and welcome to TDP's 2019 Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) celebration!

I have the privilege of hosting our very first game of this week-long event... the always-fun and always-popular AVATAR SWAP! This one's easy! To participate... simply change your forum avatar to YOUR FAVORITE TV OR MOVIE CHARACTER for the duration of our week-long DSD celebration here at TDP!

For me... it's Lucille Bluth all the way, baby! (is there anyone funnier?!) . . .

^ example of my regular avatar... and my new DSD 2019 "Lucille Bluth" version

IF YOU NEED HELP CHANGING YOUR AVATAR...
    ...you can find some handy instructions HERE!

The best part? Anyone who participates in this Avatar Swap game throughout our week-long DSD celebration (October 1 -thru- October 6, 2019) will be entered to win $5 to spend in my shop -- Laura Passage's shop at TDP -- in the form of a coupon code!

I can't wait to see what/who everyone chooses to use as their Avatar for the week!

~ Laura ~

Happy DSD!!! So excited for all the fun!!

I changed mine! I love me some Amy Poehler!

Comment

• Laura Passage
      Laura Passage commented
      Editing a comment
      oh, meeee toooo!

I changed mine to Sandra Bullock, she is the one I would get to play me in a movie about me.
    She is simply awesome.

Comment

Had to go with Winifred/Bette Midler. My FAV Halloween movie.
      "Oh look, another glorious morning. Makes me sick!"

Comment

I chose none other than the Dread Pirate Roberts himself, aka Westley. From him I got my love of pretending to have a British accent, and even named my firstborn after him, complete with the spelling of the name with a 't'!

And for your reading pleasure, possibly the greatest exchange in all of cinematic history:

Westley:
        To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
        Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don’t mean to duplicate tonight.
        Westley: I wasn’t finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
        Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let’s get on with it.
        Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, “Dear God! What is that thing,” will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.
        Last edited by projectlifeappdude; 10-01-2019, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL @ 'my love of pretending to have a British accent' hahaha

• mocamom
          mocamom commented
          Editing a comment
          This is our family's favorite movie ever!! And the book too!

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, love it!!

Vanna since we watch Wheel every day. The day doesn't seem complete without Wheel.

Comment

Ohh I have been waiting with joy for this week (while my husband has been waiting with dread hehe). I changed mine to Diane Keaton. I want to have as much fun as she does, and be as real as she is when I get to be her age. She's my hero!
          Save

Save

Comment

I chose Lacey Chabert. She stars in Hallmark movies, and I love watching Hallmark.

Comment

• Laura Passage
              Laura Passage commented
              Editing a comment
              LOL I love her, too, but because I am a 'Mean Girls' fan and her Gretchen Weiners character is amazing. LOL

'FOUR FOR YOU, GLENN COCO! YOU CO, GLENN COCO! . . . AND NONE FOR GRETCHEN WEINERS!' hahahaha
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08drNP-tZbI

Originally posted by Stefanie View Post
            I changed mine to Sandra Bullock, she is the one I would get to play me in a movie about me.
            She is simply awesome.
            She is one of my favorite actresses, too. My favorite movie that she has starred in is "While You Were Sleeping."

Comment

I choose Albert from The Birdcage who is played by Nathan Lane . One of my favorite movies!

https://media.giphy.com/media/pZ0YbzOTsAkgg/giphy.mp4

Comment

Done - the genie in Aladdin is definitely one of my favs... simply love Robin Williams.

Comment

• corrin
                  corrin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol, I love him too (Genie and Robin!)

done - I choose Sakura from the manga Naruto
                ----------GAELLE----------

Comment

I had to go with Tommy from Tommy Boy. It is a classic.

Comment

• Laura Passage
                    Laura Passage commented
                    Editing a comment

• AshScraps
                    AshScraps commented
                    Editing a comment
                    fat man in a little coat.

One of my all time fav movies is Anne of Green Gables

Comment

• corrin
                    corrin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh yes! <3

I adore Lucille Ball and have a framed photo of this pose.
                  Karen

Comment

• corrin
                    corrin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    one of the most brilliant moments of TV is her husband reading a bedtime story, and struggling with the pronunciation of boughs, rough, through, cough etc!! So good!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZV40f0cXF4
                Working...
                X