This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS -- DSD 2018

Today, as promised, we released our list of DSD prize winners in the newest edition of The Digital Press News.

Now we're excited to publicly reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many challenges and forum games at The Digital Press this past weekend during our big Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) celebration...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you throughout this weekend with more information about collecting your prizes.

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during DSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big DSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times, and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
    ~ Laura ~

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations to everyone!!!

Comment

Very happy for all the winners!!

Comment

Congratulations to everyone and especially to the hosts for the wonderful challenges.
            [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

Thanks so much! Can't wait to receive my prize! Thanks to all who made this event possible!

Comment

congrats everyone !

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!!!

My Gallery

Comment

Congratulations, everyone!!

Comment

Thank You I am so excited

Comment

Thank you! I'm thrilled!

Comment

woo-hoo.... thanks so much.... can't wait to get cooking! I also want to thank the designers and CT for making DSD so fun. You guys ROCK!

Comment

Thanks so much! It was great to come back to digi world and this was a really great gift and welcome!
                            Hope to have more time in future to scrap again and show some stuff after my absence from digiland,
                            You are great!

Comment

Congrats to the winners. It was so much fun to participate in all the fun games and challenges. A big thank you to the staff and designers for all you do to make this such a great site. I love it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X