DSD CHALLENGE | Mix it up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Mix it up

Hello everyone ! Here's an other DSD Challenge ! I hope you have fun at the DSD festivities at The Digital Press.

I'm bringing you the Mix It Up challenge today... and quite simply, you must use AT LEAST THREE different kits from our amazing TDP designers to make ONE digital or hybrid project.

You may choose any product currently for sale at The Digital Press that can be found in the Digital Kits category in the shop.

Here's my page as example :

[ credits : creashens : Finally fall ; The Original Torn Bits No. 06 ; Calista's stuff : Fall stories ; Dunia Designs : September ; Jimbo Jambo Designs : Pot luck - templates ; Tracie Stroud : It's a date templates No1

I can't wait to see your kit's combinaison...

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Your layout must use AT LEAST THREE different kits from the Digital Kits category in the shop.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/10 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/12.

I love mixing kits... this was fun.
    I used 3 kits from Akizo Designs: Ordinary Day, Ordinary Day Again and Cherish You. The template (retired) is also by Akizo Designs.
    Last edited by Donnatopia; 10-06-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page, love the mix of the kits and your shadow work. thank for playing.

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page, love the color combo and your gorgeous cluster. thank you for playing.

Fun Challenge.

http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...riends&cat=519
    Snapshots vol.02 Collection by Anita Designs
    Confident by Anita Designs
    Popsicle by The Digital Press Design Team

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      amazing, love the tiny elements and your color combo. thanks for playing.

Used kits from Dawn by Design, Julia Makotinsky, and Laura Passage. Here's mine:

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      nice page, love the use of the themed elements. thanks for playing.

Here's one from me:

Comment

• Ga_L
      Ga_L commented
      Editing a comment
      so fun page ! I love how you mixed all the stickers. thanks for playing.

Template: Stitched Down Volume 3

Kit: Rachel Hodge/Fall Fun and Designs by Irma/As the Leaves Turn

Comment

Working...
    X