Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSD SLOW SCRAP INSTRUCTIONS -- SATURDAY 10/6 -- 10pmET (7pm PT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well crud. I swear I read all the instructions, and then went along my merry way, and now as I go to post, I see that my journaling block may be a bit too wide. Guess we'll say I modified it per instruction number 10: "Add [anything] you would like." I chose to add a wider journaling block. Oh, and my "word art" on the middle photo is that barely there vertical date stamp on the lower left side.

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Carrie your text box is FINE! Mine was wide too, as you can see from the original that I just posted. And besides, it's fun to see everyone's spin on it. Your page turned out great... I love how you used the three photo blocks for one photo. Great job! Thanks for playing!

Here is mine! Thanks for hosting this, Shannon!

My Gallery

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      OMG I want a kitten so bad now! Great page, Hillary -- love it! Thanks for playing along! I just posted the original page if you want to see.

Thank you for the instructions Shannon! I THINK I mostly followed along hehe. There were so many tweaks I wanted to make, but I simply can't figure out how to do them in PS yet. Sigh. Anyway, this was a fun chat, and I mostly liked my layout. It was a fun time

Save
    Save

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazing page, Robin! Love that you overlapped a little bit into the left side... such a fun spin! Thanks so much for playing! You can check out the original now at the top of this thread!

Got my page wrapped up this morning

Comment

• shannonc
      shannonc commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww what a sweet page! Love your pics and love your color palette... thanks for playing along!

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Kat I am so scraplifting this. I love how you always put a different spin on it than what I could ever imagined!
Working...
X