No announcement yet.

DSD GAME | Gallery Standouts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the faded colors on this one by Chili and the great page design and clustering

Love the simple opposite corner design and clusters. Love the great title work on this one with the contrasting words

and this one from my own gallery I just love for the photos

Comment

Here's my current fave that I created...

pick #1: By Scrapolina... perfect layout in every way!

pick #2: By BlackKathy... oh, white space layouts... how I love you! This is so pretty! LOVE it!

Comment

Oh, I want in on this game too!

I have lots of pages in my gallery that I really like, but I dug out of the archives as it's a long time favorite. It's from before I joined the CT here at TDP (hence the 'missing' banner). I think that my skills have improved since I made this page, but I still love the big photo and the sweep of elements and stamps.

This one by Donnatopia. That big, bold picture and then two two smaller b/w pictures to balance it, as well as all the little details and stars on strings.

And this one by AlinaLove. Her pages always have the most amazing selfies (at least I think they'r selfies), and this page is no exception. I love all the delicate details too.

Comment

• Donnatopia
          Donnatopia commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Carrie, and OMGosh your LO is fabulous. That sweep of elements and stamps ... just WOW!

This is one of my last favorite

And i've hardly chosen only two layouts
        The first one is from tiffany scraps . I love the vertical designs with the circled background and the colors of the elements are gorgeous

The second one is by doti40 . I love that she's made a page with an oridnary moment. The picture is beautifully cropped and the page is Simply gorgeous

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• doti40
          doti40 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank You very much, Anne!!!

I'm still pretty new and I don't have a lot in my gallery yet, but this is one of my recent faves! It has everything I love to put on my pages, paints/splats, several photos, and fun elements.

Remembered by AlinaLove is so pretty!!

and i love all the bright colors and happy photos in this one by @Ngoc Nguyen Thi !

Comment

Wow, it's actually really hard to pick one of my OWN layouts. Recently, I've done a lot of highly-clustered pages, but I flip flop between all kinds of styles, and this just has to be one of my more recent favorites, because that photo just make it (for me) -- my son is such a ham for the camera (although he was totally serious about eating that cake like that!! )

And now for some gallery picks ...

I love how Maribel [ mrivas ] always captures to every-day with her family - AND she's in the photos a lot, too!

And my second page is a photo-less one from caapmunro - some great shadows and clustering -

Comment

Working...
          X