X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 PRE-DSD DAILY DOWNLOAD HOP

Are you excited? Good! We are, too!

Here's how it will work...

On each of the first 4 days of the month of October, we'll reveal a new FREEBIE at one of TDP's social media sites...When you visit each one, make sure you "follow" or "like" our account while you're there! We use these accounts not only to let you know about fun stuff (like this DAILY DOWNLOAD HOP)... but also to pass along information about our regular monthly FREEBIES throughout the year... about our other amazing events, deals, and sales... and more! Additionally... pretty much every other day of the year, we offer up some really gorgeous and fun/crafty inspiration images!

You really won't want to miss any of it!

STEP 2 (and this is important!)...
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIGITAL PRESS NEWSLETTER
    (before 11:59pm ET on Thursday 10/4)

Why, you ask?
    ...well, because the Friday 10/5 edition of The Digital Press Newsletter
    will contain information
    that will help you learn how
    to score the entire October 2018 "Screen Time" collection
    for FREE! (normally $7)

(did you see all of the stuff it contains, in the images up above?
    ...you won't want to miss out on this deal!)

Last edited by Laura Passage; 10-01-2018, 01:17 AM.
    ~ Laura ~

IT's here!!!! Yahoo!!!

Comment

Hi there! im excited! Would you mind linking directly to the place on FB where i need to download? i use my phone and i cant see the left column on FB. i can, however, go directly to the place and view desktop mode. Thank you in advance 😍

Comment

• AmieN1
        AmieN1 commented
        Editing a comment

• Laura Passage
        Laura Passage commented
        Editing a comment
        We recommend accessing it from a computer, as you most likely won't be able to download it to a phone anyway (you'll need a computer in most cases, for this step). But if you visit the Facebook page and look for the recent post (earlier today) of the preview image for this particular freebie... you'll see a direct link to the Facebook FREEBIE tab area in the beginning of that post.

WOW! So exciting! Can't wait to get all the pieces Thanks to all the generous TDP designers! You rock!

Comment

FUN!

Comment

Awesome Sauce!

Comment

Yay! Thanks designers!!

Comment

yeah ! can't wait to get all the parts... thank you very much

Comment

Awesomeness!!

Comment

Do you have to have Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts to be able to download your blog hop freebies? I do not follow these (yep I know...way behind the times), but hope this won't be held against me and I can still take part in the collection.

Comment

• Laura Passage
                    Laura Passage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nope, you can actually access all of our social media accounts and see our posts (which is where you'll find the download links each day when the newest link goes live)... and you can click/access the links even without an account. Although... we do think that everyone will love following us on these platforms, as we share a lot of fun and inspirational layout examples, etc.! So we definitely recommend it!

AWESOME- THANKS!!

Comment

Is it just me or does the Twitter webpage look really strange? All I get is a string of text for some reason

I use Chrome so I tried opening it in an "incognito" window. Then I tried opening it in Edge but Edge won't open the twitter page at all. Then I tried opening it as "an app" but that didn't work either.

Comment

• ninigoesdigi
                      ninigoesdigi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's working fine for me now. I use Chrome. Maybe it was just temporary and a problem on Twitter's side or maybe your internet connection? Have you tried again since? I'm sorry, I am not tech at all lol and can't help much.

Thank you to all the designers! And thank you to TDP for keeping the goodies around well past DSD!!

Comment

Working...
                    X