This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRIZE WINNERS

Today, as promised, we released our list of DSD prize winners in the newest edition of The Digital Press News.

Now we're excited to publicly reveal the winners (chosen with the help of random.org) of our many challenges and forum games at The Digital Press this past weekend during our big Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) celebration...

To all of our winners -- we will be contacting you throughout this weekend with more information about collecting your prizes.

To everyone else who participated throughout the past week -- thank you for spending your time with us during DSD at The Digital Press! We had a ton of fun celebrating this memory-keeping hobby that we all share with each other... and we hope you did, as well.

During our big DSD celebration, we had a lot of laughs and great times (I mean, was there anything more addictive and fun than the 'Bad Beatles Songs' game?! haha), and we're so glad you all joined us and contributed to the fun. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!
    ~ Laura ~

Thank you so much! And congratulations to all winners.
    I had a great time.

Comment

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks to everyone else for making this such a fun celebration!

Comment

Hooray! Thank you so much, and congrats to all the winners!

Comment

I had a ball! Thanks for all the fun. Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners! Thanks for making it such a fun DSD!

My Gallery

Comment

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Yay! Congrats to all the winners! DSD is always so fun!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the fun and games! I LOVE DSD! It's my favorite holiday! It even beats Christmas. LOL. Congratulations to all the winners

Comment

Thanks for putting together a wonderful list of challenges and games. Congrats to all the winners.

Comment

Congrats ladies!!

Comment

Awesome job everyone! Congrats! TDP always throws fun celebrations!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!!

Comment

congrats to all
                            --- ASTRID ---

Comment

Congrats ladies!! I'm missing the chatter this weekend though. It's like I'm going through withdrawals
                              Save
                              Save

Comment

Working...
                              X