DSD GAME | Least Favorite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD GAME | Least Favorite

To participate in this game, each person will simply answer the question posed by the person who posted directly above them... and will then leave a new question for whoever comes next. So, for instance, the I will leave a "What is your least favorite ___?" question in the top post. The next person will answer it, and then leave her own question! Got it?

Okay- what is your least favorite day of the week?

And before I forget anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long DSD celebration will be entered to win $5 to spend in -- Dawn by Design-- in the form of a coupon code!
    Last edited by AmieN1; 10-08-2017, 12:45 PM.

Least favorite day of the week is probably Monday - only because I wish I had an extra day before work Always hard to start the week.

What is your least favorite vegetable?

Comment

Hhhmmm ... I'm a big veggie fan - yes, I'm one of 'those people' that even loves brussels sprouts! LOL Least favorite is probably artichoke because of all the prep. it takes to reap the benefits of actually eating it.

Next: What is your least favorite holiday?

Comment

My least favorite holiday is Christmas. The religious part I celebrate fully and happily but it's the social and cultural norms (yes, even the gift giving) that go along with it that leave me feeling deflated and overwhelmed every year.

What is your least favorite household chore (and don't say "all of them", ha!)?

Comment

• caliten
          caliten commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you. I struggle with Christmas too, which most people seem unable to comprehend. I think what I hate most is the severe case of 'the gimme's' that so many people, including my own kids, seem to contract and struggle to get over. Sigh.

I think my least favorite chore would have to be laundry. With 6 of us, and 3 that like to change clothes A LOT, there is soooo much that needs to be done.

What is your least favorite kid cartoon?

My Gallery

Comment

lol Caillou ALL THE WAY! SO glad my kids are past that age!

What is your least favorite clothing item?

Comment

Pants.

What is your least favorite color?

Comment

Probably purple just because its so hard to craft with due to the limited supplies in that color

What is your least favorite time of day?

Comment

Around 5 pm. Because of the traffic jams.

What's your least favorite season?

Comment

My least favorite season is Winter. I don't like the cold or the snow.

What is your least favorite kind of shopping?

Comment

computer stuff (because I don't really get it, half the time I wouldn't even know if what I am looking at is the right thing, and not much of it comes in pretty colours or looks very appealing. yet most of it seems to cost quite a lot!)

What is your least favourite meal?

Comment

I can't stand any meal or any recipe or anything with corn!! When I was younger my parents went to Turkey for a month and left us with a nanny. She served corn every.single.day (my mom was a bulk shopper even back then!). When my parents came home and fixed dinner that night, my mom served corn not knowing what Mrs. Hagalongs had done. I literally threw up at the table and have hated corn every since!!!

What was your least favorite subject in school?
                      Save
                      Save

Comment

My least favorite subject in school was French. I wasn't very good at it.

What's your least favorite television show?

Comment

We're not big TV watchers, but I can't stand TV shows like The Bachelor or Big Brother. All those annoying, shallow people in one place makes me angry. lol

What's your least favorite fruit?

Comment

Lemons or grapefuit, much to sour for my liking.

What's your least favourite house work chore?

Comment

Working...
                            X