DSD CHALLENGE | Fall Colors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Fall Colors

Hi everyone! Happy DSD! I'm so excited about this Fall Colors Challenge since fall colors are some of my favorites! They make me think about some of my favorite things - falling leaves, pumpkins, sweaters, caramel apples and more! In celebration of all things fall, this challenge is all about creating a project that uses any or all of the following fall colors - Yellow, Orange, Brown and Red. You can't use any other colors than those 4 (except for neutrals - white/offwhite/grey/black). Otherwise, it's all about those four fall colors - you can do a page using only one of them or one that uses a few of them or all of them! It's up to you! In the end, the only 4 colors displayed need to be yellow, orange, brown and/or red!

And so, here is my page using only Orange and Brown ...

Credits: Quick Scraps Vol 13 by Anita Designs, Glamourous Kit by Sahin Designs, and the Count Your Blessings digital stamp kit by Wishing Well Designs by Laura Passage

I am so excited to see your pages ... And the best part ... all participants will be entered in a drawing and one lucky person will win a prize of their choice. So not only are you creating a beautiful scrapbook project but you are also eligible to win a prize! So, hurry up ... get busy scrapping!

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Your layout must use any or all of the following colors - yellow, orange, brown, and red. No other colors beyond neutrals can be used.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59 p.m. PT on Wed 10/11 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZEawards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/13.

I´m a summer child, love the heat, but the colors of fall are wonderful
    --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Love it! So beautiful! So glad you played along!

Here's mine.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a beautiful page ... and a beautiful cat! Thanks so much for joining in, Sarah!

• saar
      saar commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you so much for your nice comments.

This was a fun challenge! I used a TDP designer collab called Cozy Fall for this challenge. Thank you for hosting it Amy!

Save
    Save

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your page, Robin! Thanks for joining in!

Fun challenge! Here's mine:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great photo, Barbara! Fantastic page!

Here's mine:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! I love this page! So cool!

Fall is my favorite color so I couldn't resist to participate on this challenge. Here is my page:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad you played along! What a beautiful page!

Thank you for a fun challenge! That was harder then I though it would be since we have not taken our fall photos yet!
    sigpic

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      What a bright and fun page, Kristal! Perfect take on the challenge!

I used Photofocus 2017 October by LJS Designs.

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      So fun! Great job with the blending! Thanks for joining in!

I'm already excited for Halloween! Here is my layout:

Comment

• anrobe
      anrobe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks so much for joining in!
Working...
X