DSD CHALLENGE | Mix It Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Mix It Up

So are we all having fun at the DSD festivities here at TDP?! (I'm imaging all of you yelling WHOOHOO - so, don't disappoint me!)

I'm bringing you the Mix It Up challenge today... and quite simply, you must use THREE (yes, three) different kits from our amazing TDP designers to make ONE digital or hybrid project.

You may choose any product currently for sale at The Digital Press that can be found in the Digital Kits category in the shop.

Here's what I came up with using On This Day | Mini by Meagan's Creations, Joyful Days by Anita Designs, Let It Go by Dawn by Design, and I also used Alpha Stash No. 5 by Tracie Stroud

I'm sure by now you are ready to go browse through the store and get started.... but, as always... the fine print. After you read that, GO HAVE FUN! I can't wait to see all the kit combinations!

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Your layout must use THREE different kits from the Digital Kits category in the shop.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/11 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/13.

Here's mine.
    I used:
    - My Zodiac: Libra - Juno Designs & Amanda Yi
    - My Zodiac: Capricorn - Juno Designs & Amanda Yi
    - This Life: March - Juno Designs & Amanda Yi
    - A December Story - Anita Designs (template)

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful! I love the clean lines and all the colors on white Thanks for playing!

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this! This would be so cool as like a journaling book cover ...

• saar
      saar commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you ladies for your nice comments!

I used:

Feeling Happy by KimB and Anita Designs
    Imagination by Meagan's Creations
    Beats by Creashens

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      This is so great! I love every little detail Thanks for playing!

normally I ´m the one desinger one kit scrapper. But 3 is ok ;-)
    --- ASTRID ---

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm the same way Astrid! It was definitely a challenge... and you made such a beautiful layout! Sweetly simple love it! Thanks for playing!

Here's my page

edit :
    I have used
    Out and about by Calista Stuff
    Goodness by Creashens
    Mr Fantastic by Meagan's Creations
    Last edited by Anne PC; 10-09-2017, 04:20 PM.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      So cute Anne! Love it! Can you post which kits you used? Thanks so much for playing!

• Anne PC
      Anne PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Heidi I've edited my post to add the kits i used

I used these kits: Anita Designs and Nino Goes Digi - Heart Tales; Kim B - Bright Spark; and LJS - Photo Focus 2017 June Template.

Here's mine:
    Last edited by jang; 10-11-2017, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Super fun Jan! Could you share with us the kits you used on your fabulous page? Thanks so much for playing along with us! xo

So fun! I miss scrapping from mixed kits. Thanks for the challenge.

I used Good Stuff by Anita Designs, Hello Sweet Pea by KimB Designs, and Keen by creashens.

sigpic

Comment

• Heidi Nicole
      Heidi Nicole commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh this is darling! Congrats on winning! Keep an eye out on your email Thanks so much for playing along!
Working...
X