No announcement yet.

DSD GAME | Chit Chat to 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I only managed to scrap one day/evening, so I am not burnt out yet!
    What was everyone's favourite TDP purchase this weekend (or recently !)?

Comment

I love getting the collabs and I love grab bags. Especially templates. I love the jump start they give me on creativity!

Comment

My DSD weekend was crazy too; but for a different reason. My son and daughter-in-law had a baby boy and I was watching the rest of their kids from 2:00 a.m. Friday until last night! It was all fun and exciting with a visit to the hospital to see their new brother etc. BUT... I am convinced that all babies should consider waiting until AFTER DSD to be born! Am I right? LOL. Anyway, I only had a few minutes here and there to enjoy my FAVORITE holiday (Okay,,, NSD is just as fun)!
        p.s. They named him Daniel and he is stinking CUTE!!!

Comment

jensesan What an amazing reason to "crash" your DSD!! LOL Congrats!

Comment

jensesan awww that is wonderful! congratulations to you (and your son & daughter-in-law!)!! at least you will not forget his!

Kristal yes, templates and grab bags are fantastic! I love the "Create your own" style ones, where you can pick the kits you want!

Comment

today is my daughter's birthday, and we got her a "just Dance" disc for the xbox, it is hilarious, and soo tiring to play! I can see this being a great family fun activity for a while! That is what I am up to this evening anyway, how about you?

Comment

corrin My kids love Just Dance! We have three different years and they play them all the time! Especially when they have friends over! It is so fun to watch!

Comment

we have had 2 in the past, but their baby brother is a terror for playing with the discs, and they get scratched quickly so, this time it is the 2016 version, which has some great songs on it (I didn't recognise many of the 2017 ones!)

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't had the opportunity to spend a lot of time on DSD this weekend... I had a wedding of a collegue of mine and a birthday party of my cousin. And I had also already promised to help my sister-in-law make the birthcards for their new baby that will probably arrive within two weeks, so we couldn't postpone it any longer! I also made the birthcards of their first born last year. I created a design in Illustrator and send it to a lasercut-machine that cut and engraved it into wood. This time I'm also making wooden cards, but now I've cut the design out a plastic sheet to transfer the design on the wood with paint.
                    Next year I will definitely cross out the entire DSD weekend in my agenda so I can just scrap pages all weekend long!

Comment

• Hillary
                      Hillary commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh I would love to see how that turned out.

I still have two layouts I want to do before Wednesday so I need to get moving fast! However right now we are watching the third Lord of the Rings movie as a reward for my son reading all three books. Once it's done I hope to make at least one page!! We have a day long field trip tomorrow too. Man I am glad we have until midnight tomorrow!
                    Save
                    Save

Comment

I felt rushed this weekend as well. I still have at least one more layout I need to finish tonight and another 1-2 tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck on everyone who needs to finish one or more layouts.

I have a job exam (on computer) tomorrow. It's for another job within the organisation I work for, so I know what kind of job it will be. But there are lots of co-workers applying, so I don't think they'll pick me. But I'm going to try and do my best anyway. Wish me luck!

Comment

Good luck on your test Sarah, I hope you ace it!

Comment

saar Sarah how did your test go? I've been thinking of you today. gwtwred were you able to accomplish what you needed to? I'm still working on my right this very minute!!!
                            Save
                            Save

Comment

Thanks everyone!
                              My test went great. I read the assignment and felt confident right away. They didn't ask anything of what I had prepared, but the assignment was close to what I'm currently doing at my job. So I could pull from my own experiences. I had two hours to complete and finished in time. It was a fun assignement. And even evenhough they may not pick me, I feel great about what I delivered.
                              The interview is on November 7th.

Comment

Working...
                              X