DSD GAME | Chit Chat to 200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD GAME | Chit Chat to 200

Hey everyone! Are we excited for the BEST crafty holiday this weekend? I know I am! It almost always guarantees me extra ME time!

So for this game all you have to do is be CHATTY!

And this year we added in a TWIST! The person who makes the 200th post will be the winner and receive a $5 code for Sahin Designs shop!

Let's get talking!

What are you hoping to work on this weekend? For me, I'm hoping to finish 30 Days of Lists and Week in the Life. Definitely ambitious.

Official Rules and Fine Print:
    Participants must write a coherent, intelligent post. Nothing with gibberish.
    Post in this thread often and have fun!

Deadline is 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/11

Anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long DSD celebration will be entered to win $5 to spend in -- Sahin Designs -- in the form of a coupon code!
    Last edited by Sabrina; 10-06-2017, 03:42 AM.

It's my birthday today. I'm at work right now, but I'm spending the afternoon with some friends.
    I hope to get some scrapping done this weekend.

Comment

• mocamom
      mocamom commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday Sarah!!!

• Kat Hansen
      Kat Hansen commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy Birthday!

• LisaDV
      LisaDV commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy belated birthday! I hope you are celebrating all weekend.

Oh, I'd love to get some scrapping done this weekend, but I'm away from home and attending a my husband's cousin's wedding this weekend. But when I get home, I'm going to have that wedding and the ensuing family vacation scrapped pronto.

Comment

• Sabrina
      Sabrina commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, have a wonderful time at the wedding this weekend! And I hope you get some scrappy time when you get back.

I'm going to scrap all day and enjoy DSD! This is such a fun weekend and I'm not doing anything serious, just having a good time.

Comment

• Sabrina
      Sabrina commented
      Editing a comment
      that sounds like some great plans for DSD!! have a wonderful time!

I am hoping to get a few pages scrapped.

My Gallery

Comment

Looking for bargains and speed scrap fun

Comment

I am not sure I am going to get much scrapped, but I will have a go! My son has a football match tomorrow, and then we may head to the coast for the afternoon (as long as there is some hint of sunshine)!

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          Same. Both kids have soccer (futbol LOL) games tomorrow, so we'll be running all around town trying to get them to stuff in an on-time fashion, haha. Should be a crazy day.

• Sabrina
          Sabrina commented
          Editing a comment
          My son usually has soccer games (in the middle of the day urgh), but we have a by-week. Yay! And hubby is off! So I'm crossing my fingers for some scrap time! I'll cross them for you too Corrin! :D

I have (what feels like) a zillion workers at my house right now, tearing apart the outside of the house down to the studs, and re-building it properly... because we discovered a few months ago that the original builder constructed the house without using any of the moisture-wrap/barrier layer that is supposed to go between siding and the plywood/studs/etc. underneath. *RAGE* LOL

IT IS SO LOUD AROUND HERE RIGHT NOW! haha ...sooooooo much pounding!
        ~ Laura ~

Comment

• MeagansCreations
          MeagansCreations commented
          Editing a comment
          what an awful weekend for that to take place! and what a horrible experience!! glad it's getting fixed!

• Amson
          Amson commented
          Editing a comment
          My heart goes out to you. We have just finished 2 months of construction around here with roof and relining of water tank. We spent 3 1/2 weeks without running water. Not fun!!! Hope all goes well for you.

I really had a great day out with Hubby today browsing a chocolate and coffee expo - I even had my nails painted for free! I think I was supposed to be so taken by her nifty art work that I bought the set, but goodness me how I can I be expected to buy nail goodies on DSD weekend. Priorities, right?
        So weekend is for shopping, uploading creative team layouts, shopping and hoarding and sorting, unzipping, and then (hopefully not too much) buyer's remorse?

Comment

• caliten
          caliten commented
          Editing a comment
          No! No buyer's remorse! Shopping and hoarding and sorting, yes. Definitely yes!

It's DSD weekend, my son has 3 soccer games, my girls first communion, we have a birthday party and I have 3 photo sessions and saturday is Michigan x Michigan State so the thing I hope is survive the weekend LoL

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
          (go blue!)

Laura Passage I don't know what the problem is....you live in Sunny Arizona, right?!

I still can't believe that they didn't build it right. I am hoping that your pounding goes away, quickly and doesn't cause your head to pound too.

My Gallery

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL @ 'sunny Arizona' hahaha (if only! ROTFL)

Stefanie - Buyers remorse? what is this thing you speak of?!

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just going to say the same thing. LOL

I've got family in town this weekend!! So I'm working on family relationships and trying to keep my kids from getting too spoiled rotten! lol

But I'm also hoping to sneak in some time to work on my new Halloween collection.....
        ----------MEAGAN-----------

Comment

• mocamom
          mocamom commented
          Editing a comment
          Sneak away Meagan. We too hope you get time to work on your new Halloween collection hehehehe!!

I am going to spend some time with my nephews and shop shop shop some great DSD stuff :D

Comment

It's Apple Harvest Day in town tomorrow so we will walk there and see all the crafts, antiques, and food (!) available. Our friends were going with us but instead will be driving to NY for a shower (I declined). Hopefully hubby and I will get a table for lunch and then walk home. Love downtown life!

Later I'll do some challenges and a bit of quilting (have a block due on Wednesday). And it's race weekend (NASCAR).

I think Sunday I'll take lessons on how to write without using parentheses.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1325_1507353414877_51[/ATTACH]

Comment

• corrin
            corrin commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm told that these days you can use a - instead of a () - so maybe just alternate and it will seem like you have used less! lol!
        Working...
        X