X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mocamom
    started a topic DSD CHALLENGE | Scraplift the Person Above You

DSD CHALLENGE | Scraplift the Person Above You

I can't believe DSD is finally here! I've been waiting for what seems like forever!! I'm Robin and here to play another challenge with you. Did you know that scraplifting is the highest form of praise we can give someone?? It's true! When we scraplift another page, we are telling the creator of the original layout that we really, really like their page! So, let's show some love in this challenge by scraplifting the person above you.

Here's how it works. I'll start by scraplifting Hilary - her talent always amazes me. When I look through her gallery, I swoon!! So here is HER layout that I found and wanted to scraplift.

Isn't it gorgeous?!?! I love all the white space and the touches of ink and hearts. Plus the arrangement of the photos really draws your attention to them! So since I think it's superb, I am showing my love by scraplifting it and here is my version:

I used hers as a guideline and changed it to reflect my personality and my photos. It's okay to change it up a bit!! Now, the next person will scraplift ANY layout from MY GALLERY. Then, the next person following them will scraplift a layout from the person's above gallery. Makes sense?? If you want to participate in the challenge, please leave a message like "I'm in!" (etc.) so that we know you will be working on a layout. Next, go to the TDP gallery of the person above you and choose one of that person's pages to scraplift. This way, the next participant doesn't have to wait until your layout is finished in order to begin hers. So after leaving your "I'm in" message, you can get to work on a layout! Once you are done, go back to your original thread, edit it, and add your layout to THIS ORIGINAL THREAD. That way we don't get confused on who is scraplifting who

Easy AND fun, 'eh??!! To make it even better, all participants will be entered in a drawing and one lucky person will win a prize of their choice from
    THIS thread. So not only are you scrapping a memory, but you are eligible to win a prize too! Woo hoo!! So follow the rules and get busy scrapping. Don't worry, you have plenty of time to show some love and play along!! I can't wait to see what y'all come up with

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Your layout must be a scraplift of a layout you find in the gallery of the person who posts above you in this thread.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/11 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE awards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/13.
    Save
    Last edited by mocamom; 10-07-2017, 12:17 AM.

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Eek! Thank you Hillary for scraplifting Jan. We kinda got out of sync with two people scraplifting you (though your gallery is just that good that I can see why!!) and I tried to get it back on track but still messed up in the end! Thank you for your catch and your stunning layout (as usual hehe).

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    Here is my scraplift of this layout:

• LisaDV
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous page. I wouldn't want that sweetie in black and white either.

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    you did fine @Kristal!!! And your gallery is really pretty!!

• immaculeah
    commented on 's reply
    I knew right away what to choose when I saw your gallery. It was perfect to scrap several photos from our recent visit to a cat cafe.

• Kristal
    commented on 's reply
    Excited to see what you come up with! Sorry there are not many layouts to choose from...still working on building up my gallery!

• Kristal
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Sorry I forgot to link my gallery and messed up the order!

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Kristal you did a much better job than I did with this. Beautiful page!

• mocamom
    commented on 's reply
    Ohhh love all those bits nd pieces Andrea! What a fun page

• Sharon-Dewi
    replied
    I'll scraplift immaculeah. So many wonderful layouts to chose from!

Leave a comment:

• immaculeah
    replied
    Sure! I will scraplift Kristal. My gallery is HERE if someone else wants to join.

Picked this one:

And here's my page:

Last edited by immaculeah; 10-10-2017, 10:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    I will scrap lift you Jan.

• saar
    commented on 's reply
    Thnk you for your nice comments ladies!

• Hillary
    commented on 's reply
    mocamom It was hard, and he didn't walk for a long time. LOL
Working...
X