DSD CHALLENGE | Stuck On The Edge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Stuck On The Edge

Hi everyone! Happy DSD week, and welcome to the Stuck On The Edge challenge.

I hosted a Stuck In The Middle challenge during NSD and I had so much fun that I thought we would mix it up a bit and do another round. This time participants must create a layout on which every item used on the page must be touching one edge of the page (it can be top, or bottom, or right, or left... participant's choice... but each separate item that gets placed on the layout must actually touch the specified edge of the page!

I chose to stick to the top of my page, so everything on my layout is touching the top. Here's my example:

(Credits: Trick Or Treat | Dawn By Design)

The rules of the challenge:
    1. Your layout must use 100% TDP product.
    2. Every item used on the page must be touching one edge of the page.
    3. You must post your layout in the TDP gallery and then start a post in this thread and link up the image (and link it to the gallery post).
    4. Your layout must be posted in this thread no later than 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/11 in order to be eligible to win one of the CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZEawards (don't forget to visit that thread and put your prize choices in rank order!). Winners will be announced in the TDP newsletter on Friday 10/13.

My Gallery

I'll be stuck on the edge with you, Hillary! This was tougher than I anticipated, but ultimately an EXCELLENT challenge.

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the colors that you picked out from Dawn's SE goodies, and it looks fabulous along that edge!

I picked the same kit as Carrie, but the other side of the page! Here is mine, all on the LEFT

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a different take, but I love it, corrin. This is such a versatile kit!!

It is so different that I never would have guessed that it was the same kit, if I didn't know it! I love all of your little pieces peeking out along the edge. Thanks for playing, Corrin!

My Gallery

Comment

<p>Anita Designs Changes<br />Font ~ Sacramento</p>,
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_1325_1507353414877_51[/ATTACH]

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I love how you made your photo mask big enough that it didn't seem like everything was touching the edge, but it is. Thanks for playing along!

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh my, Stefanie, it looks like that butterfly just flew right out of your garden (photo). How cool is that?!?

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I love that the brick looks like it just melts away into the paper.

Fun challenge! Here's mine:

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        What pretty autumn leaves in your picture, and I love all of the autumn bits on your layout.

Here's mine.

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        What a fun diner page!

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        That bold blue just makes this layout stand out! I love how the black, white, silver and gray elements just make it shine more, as well as the little colored beads! Thanks for playing along!

Mine

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Hillary
        Hillary commented
        Editing a comment
        I like that you made this such a minimalist layout and yet it is awesome.

I love all these layouts. You ladies make being stuck look really good!

Comment

Here's my take. Thanks for this fun challenge!

sigpic

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          What a fun little cluster! Thanks for playing along!

Fun challenge. Here's mine:

Comment

• Hillary
          Hillary commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks awesome! That cat looks like it is really watching all of the things that are going on on the layout. Thanks for playing along!

Thank you for a fun challenge!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X