DSD Game | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD Game | Avatar Swap

Happy Tuesday, Scrappers! Let's have some fun with our avatars today! Change your avatar to an image of anything that shows your favorite color. Be sure to come back to this thread and post to show us that your avatar change is complete. If you need help with changing your avatar, you can visit THIS PAGE FOR HELP.

Have fun!
    --- KATIE ---

I changed my avatar to yellow daffodils. Yellow is my favorite color and daffodils are my favorite flower. Living in Florida, it is nearly impossible to grow them since we don't get a freeze, so I always buy a huge bunch a few times a year so I can enjoy them.
    --- KATIE ---

Comment

I need to change mine, have had this ice cream since the Summer Camp.
      Be right back!
      Done, pretty pink flower, my fave and perfect for heading into Spring with,
      Last edited by Stefanie; 10-03-2017, 09:34 AM.

Comment

My favorite color is blue. I found this beautiful flower with blue colors on the web. I loved the photo so much I made it my new avatar. Hope I did it correct. Lol.

Comment

My absolute favorite color is green! I loved all the green trees we saw when we went to Banff. There's not much green in central Texas in the summer so it was especially beautiful to me!
          Save
          Save

Comment

Love pink, yellow, and orange equally plus I love cake so this seemed so perfect for my avatar.

Comment

I love blue as well and turtles, so my new avatar is perfect!

Comment

• KatieFLapple
                KatieFLapple commented
                Editing a comment
                Love it, Jenn! When we went on a cruise in March, we swam with sea turtle and it was amazing!

No real guessing for me.....Yes it is green!
              ]e

Comment

I love all colors (though not all shades of all colors) so this was a bit of a challenge. And than I looked out the window - it's fall here in New England & everything is looking a bit brown as the colors move toward yellow, orange, & red. While I really love fall, it means winter (ug) is on the way & the thought of that makes me really miss all the greens of spring & summer - so green is (today's) favorite color!

Comment

My favorite color is Teal. I couldn't decide whether I should use a picture of a teal rose or the peacock feathers - obviously the feathers won.

Comment

I love blues.

Comment

I favorite color is purple.

Comment

I am a blue person too, my fav is bluebell blue (leaning towards lilac), but I love a really bright royal blue too!

Comment

Daffodils are my favorite flower too- but they don't come in purple & turquoise!

Comment

Navy blue is my favorite color.

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                            X