No announcement yet.

DSD GAME | Name Your Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK after reading all this I need to start naming my cars!! The only car I ever named was a beat-up old black Volkswagen Bug my family had when I was a teenager (eons ago!). I called it Zorro (anyone remember that show?) because it was black like Zorro's cape. Also, I was the only one who would drive it willingly. It had "issues" and would invariably cause problems for whoever the unlucky driver was at the time... except me! I knew all Zorro's little quirks and knew what to do to avoid any problems. I guess you could say I knew the "real" Zorro (another reference to the show "Zorro". LOL)

I don't have a picture of mine, but it looked a lot like this one with maybe a few more dents!

VW Beetle by Alexander Nikolov, on Flickr
    Last edited by jensesan; 10-11-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Very cool! If you can also post a picture (there are instruction in the first post) by the end of the day on Wednesday you will be entered to win a $5 gift card to Meagan's Creations store here at TDP.

I've never owned a car and I've also never driven one since I got my driver license .
    In the city where I live I can always go everywhere by bicycle and when I have to go further away to another city I always travel by train and/or bus. But the car(s) I sat in the most as a passenger is definitely my mother's car(s). She always took (and still takes) me every I need to go when I'm visiting my parent's hometown. She always prefers to have a small car in a light (often just white) color. Below you can see a picture I took when she handed in her old car in exchange for a new one. Her previous car (a Suzuki Swift) had a hint of a classical, female beauty to it and because it was completely black & white we named it "Coco" (from Coco Chanel). Her new car (a Citro├źn C4 Cactus) is also completely black & white, but because of it's friendly round shapes and the big black parts around the headlights, I always call it "The Panda".

Comment

• caliten
      caliten commented
      Editing a comment
      Those names are perfect! I wish it was easier where I live to take mass transportation - we had so much fun traveling by bus, train and even boat when we visited Europe the summer before last.

I added my picture to my earlier post! I also now have a flickr account!

Comment

Working...
    X