No announcement yet.

DSD GAME | And the Story Goes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I seem to have lost my way. Could you point me to the nearest library?" Zoe and the snake just starting laughing because

Comment

the idea of such a big and wild-looking creature in a quiet library was just too weird! Zoe pointed to the direction, but before the creature left...

Comment

he dropped a mysterious package on the floor. What could it be?
        [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com

Comment

Zoe and the snake looked at each other and Zoe said...

Comment

I'm gonna get you and I'm gonna eat you. It...
            --- CELESTE ---

Comment

made the snake laugh. He wasn't scared in the least. In fact having forgotten all about the lost trombone, he was having the most fun he had in a very long time. The package was wrapped in kraft paper with a handwritten address and some magic sprinkle glitter all over it. Suddenly it started to jiggle and Zoe...

Comment

Zoe put her ear to the box. She head the faintest whisper saying...

Comment

"Open the box, dear. I have a magical surprise for you!" So she gingerly dusted off the glitter, and peeled back the first layer of craft paper to reveal a layer of golden paper and a lone silver feather. She was nervous to proceed, but when she did...

Comment

The feather slipped to the floor as Zoe tore into the next layer. They were so focused on the package they didn't notice what the feather was doing. The feather was...

Comment

writing on the wall. The sentence said...

Comment

"Please help, I am being held captive in a dungeon by the Wicked Witch of the West." signed Dorothy. Zoe looked at the snake and said...

Comment

Working...
                        X