DSD GAME | And the Story Goes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD GAME | And the Story Goes

I don't know about you gals, but I LOVE stories: the stories I scrap about, the stories in books and films, the stories my mom used to read to me at bedtime... So let's play and create a story together! I'll start the story and participants will each contribute one more sentence at a time to create a story throughout the length of the thread.

Each participant will be entered to win $5 to spend in KimB's shop in the form of a coupon code! Awesome, right?

Okay, here we go... my first sentence is a tribute to my first niece born 10 days ago!

Once upon a time, a little girl named Zoe was born in a loving (and just the right amount of crazy) family.

But the family didn't know that Zoe had a magical gift.

Comment

Zoe's magical gift is talking to animals.

Comment

This gift was discovered one early October morning, when

Comment

she heard a creepy voice under her bed, and discovered it was a snake!

Comment

It seemed to have lost something and was slithering around, lisping quietly to itself "Where issssss it?" Sneeze! " I thought I left it here?"

Comment

Silently, Zoe slipped from her bed and sank to her knees next to the snake.

Comment

She handed him a beautiful hand crocheted hankie to wipe his nose.

Comment

"You seem to have lost something, said Zoe. Can I help you find it?"

Comment

The snake smiled, and nodded, whisspering "Yesssss pleasssse" I need to find my...

Comment

trombone. It iss very precious to me, and I wasss jussst playing it yeststurday, and I thought I put it down here, but not I can't find it" sniff sniff.

Comment

Zoe pauses, thinking, how could she help? when suddenly, there was a .......

Comment

there was a knock at the window...

Comment

The sun was very strong and she coudn't see very well the person. She rushed to the door and she couldn't believe when she saw.....

Comment

It was big and black and hairy all over. The creature growled out...

Comment

Working...
                              X