DSD Challenge | Colour Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD Challenge | Colour Challenge

Hi everyone! I hope that you are all enjoying the sales and challenges this weekend. I certainly am and have spent more hours at this desk and computer than I want to admit. But what fun

I am hosting the last challenge of the weekend - the colour challenge. You are challenged to create a layout or hybrid project using scrap supplies of only one colour. Now before you start thinking how difficult this is, I want to show you the layout I created using only brown papers, elements and brushes.

This page uses numerous supplies all from Anita Designs. (Click on the layout to go to the gallery for links to individual kits.)

A winner will be selected randomly to win a "Choose your own prize". (http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/for...016-challenges)

Just to recap on the rules:
    • Use 100% TDP products of only one colour.
    • Post your page in the gallery.
    • Post your page here in this thread, linking back to your gallery post, by 11:59 pm PT on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
    Have fun and I can't wait to see your pages! The winner will CHOOSE THEIR OWN PRIZE!

]e

Comment

• Amson
      Amson commented
      Editing a comment
      Well done Stefanie! So quick to create a layout. This is wonderful!

i love monochromatic layout. I have to do one

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

Here is mine.

Comment

• Kiana
        Kiana commented
        Editing a comment
        This is beautifully done.

• Amson
        Amson commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonderful photo and I love theway that you have repeated the patterned paper 3 times. Just gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along.

Fun challenge, here is mine

Last edited by Kiana; 10-03-2016, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Amson
        Amson commented
        Editing a comment
        Kiana probably better if you switch out the background paper to red to conform to challenge rules. But what a great photo!

• Kiana
        Kiana commented
        Editing a comment
        Amson, I didn't save the PSD, but hopefully this will work, did a little blending. LOL.

• Amson
        Amson commented
        Editing a comment
        This looks wonderful Kiana!!! The redder background actually brings the photo more into focus. Great page!!

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Designed by Irma - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Amson
        Amson commented
        Editing a comment
        A beautiful photo and monochromatic colouring is perfect for this page!

I have been waiting for this challenge! So exciting!!

Comment

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Amson
          Amson commented
          Editing a comment
          Black and white is always so striking! Wonderful page.

Hi Amson I'm thinking of going with black or purple does the background have to be the same color as well? Just trying to be a stinker

Comment

Yes the background does have to be the same colour. Sorry! Well it is a challenge
          ]e

Comment

Thanks for hosting! This really took me out of my comfort zone...

Comment

• Amson
              Amson commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh Jenni this is just gorgeous. Such sweet photos and beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining in.

Here's mine

Comment

• Amson
              Amson commented
              Editing a comment
              Love all the musical notes you have added around the photo. What a wonderful memory. Thanks for joining our challenge.

Comment

• Amson
              Amson commented
              Editing a comment
              Wonderful design and the bright colour in one of the photos especially makes the page just pop! Fantastic and thanks for playing!

Comment

I love the way you have used patterned papers in this page. Fantastic and thanks for playing!
              ]e

Comment

Working...
              X