• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrapsandsass
    started a topic DSD CHALLENGE | Template Challenge

DSD CHALLENGE | Template Challenge

Happy DSD Weekend!

I hope you're not already all scrapped-out... because we have a great challenge for you, complete with a free template from Jimbo Jambo Designs. Easy peasy. Just grab, scrap, post, and you could win!

One winner will be selected to win one of our "CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE" options (so definitely go check that thread and leave your prize choices in rank order!)!

Here's a look at the template we'll be using...
    ** DOWNLOAD LINK HAS EXPIRED **

Here is the page I did with the template (using creashens' SugarFoot)

Small Print/Rules:
    • You can modify the template slightly, but it has to be recognizable as this template.
    • You must use 100% TDP products.
    • Deadline for completion/posting of your page is 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/5. You will need to upload to the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then link your image/layout back here in a post you create in this thread.
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 12-28-2016, 03:28 AM.

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    I'm very pleased to see how creative you are with the template! the idea of adding the white paper is just brilliant!I'm in loooooove! thanks for using the template!

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    how cool is this page!!and what a great idea of puting a card below the photo! It's absolutely gorgeous first day at school page!! the stars are suuuuper cute!! thanks for using the template. Well done!

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    Maribeeeeeeel, me ENCANTAAAAAA! creo que no tengo que decir nada mas porque tu sabes lo que pienso! LOVE!!

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    great take on scraplighting and I ahve to say your page look gorgeous!! I really like how the orange from the paper works with the orange from the t-shirt. It all works so great! thank you for using the template

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    this page is soooo positive! the photo is jsut perfect and I like how everything you used takes my attention to the photo! Thank you for using the template!

• jimbojambod
    commented on 's reply
    the kit you used is amazinga nd I have to say it works perfect with this template and your photo! beautful mix of colours!

• lorryfach
    replied
    You do not need an attachment to show a LO in a thread. When you're viewing the LO in the gallery, look to the right in a box called "Additional info" and copy the line under "BB Code". Just paste that into the place where you type. No attachments, no formatting buttons or anything. Just paste.

Leave a comment:

• FuzziePixel
    replied
    Finally found some time to scrap with my new goodies! Here is mine: (sorry I can only add the link as I keep getting an error message about adding attachments when I add the photo. Don't know whats up with that?)
    <p>Credits: Love Life by Anita Designs, template by Jimbo Jambo Designs</p>,

Leave a comment:

• LovelyMissKait
    replied
    This is my entry for the challenge:
    <p>A photo of my daughter and I on a beautiful March day.</p><br /> <p>Layout done for DSD Template Chall. by Jimbo Jambo Designs.</p><br /> <p>Template: Jimbo Jambo Designs\' DSD Template</p><br /> <p>Kit: Heart of Gold by KimB</p><br /> <p> </p><br /> <p>Thanks for looking. Kait</p><br /> <p> </p>,

Leave a comment:

• immaculeah
    replied
    Here's my page. Thanks for the template!

Leave a comment:

• knclark
    replied
    Thanks for the template - here is mine!
    Last edited by knclark; 10-04-2016, 09:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lorryfach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• caliten
    replied

Leave a comment:

• meggersjm
    replied
    Super temp. Thanks for sharing

Leave a comment:

Working...