Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Template Challenge

Happy DSD Weekend!

I hope you're not already all scrapped-out... because we have a great challenge for you, complete with a free template from Jimbo Jambo Designs. Easy peasy. Just grab, scrap, post, and you could win!

One winner will be selected to win one of our "CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE" options (so definitely go check that thread and leave your prize choices in rank order!)!

Here's a look at the template we'll be using...
    ** DOWNLOAD LINK HAS EXPIRED **

Here is the page I did with the template (using creashens' SugarFoot)

Small Print/Rules:
    • You can modify the template slightly, but it has to be recognizable as this template.
    • You must use 100% TDP products.
    • Deadline for completion/posting of your page is 11:59pm PT on Wed 10/5. You will need to upload to the CHALLENGE GALLERY here at TDP, and then link your image/layout back here in a post you create in this thread.
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 12-28-2016, 03:28 AM.
    --- KIMBERLEE ---

Thanks for the Template:

Comment

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Very pretty

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Stefanie, this page is beautiful! great usage of the pattern papers in one page. Even the solor of the photo suits the rest of the colors used on your page! Well done. Thanks for using the template!

Great template, thank you.

Comment

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty, love the colors

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Liz, you definitely know that less is more! precious clean page and adding the flowers just adds little something to the page. Thanks for using the template!

thanks for this great Template

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      This is super cute!!!

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Anne, I really like using strong colours on my pages so your page grabbed my attention immediately! well done! btw great photo, too! Thanks for using the template!

Great template. I enjoyed using this one

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Kiana, great idea with flipping the template. You definitely made it your own. You show that one can also be creatove while using the template. Thanks for using the template!

• Kiana
      Kiana commented
      Editing a comment
      Aww thanks a lot, it's always nice when the designer notices. :D jimbojambod

This was fun! Thanks for the template.

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Willimena, hahah loved this page. It put a smile on my face and I'm sure it will also remember you the funny moments and I believe it;s also important in scrapbooking. Beautiful clean and simple page! Thanks for using the template!

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Jennifer
      Jennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      I love your take on this!! I hope you don't mind if I scraplift it.

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      the kit you used is amazinga nd I have to say it works perfect with this template and your photo! beautful mix of colours!

Thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic template!!

Here's how mine turned out:

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      this page is soooo positive! the photo is jsut perfect and I like how everything you used takes my attention to the photo! Thank you for using the template!

I loved Judy's take on this so much that I ended up scraplifting her layout while also using the template. Here's what I came up with...

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      great take on scraplighting and I ahve to say your page look gorgeous!! I really like how the orange from the paper works with the orange from the t-shirt. It all works so great! thank you for using the template

I love the template, here's my page:
    [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      Maribeeeeeeel, me ENCANTAAAAAA! creo que no tengo que decir nada mas porque tu sabes lo que pienso! LOVE!!

Super temp. Thanks for sharing

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      how cool is this page!!and what a great idea of puting a card below the photo! It's absolutely gorgeous first day at school page!! the stars are suuuuper cute!! thanks for using the template. Well done!

Comment

• jimbojambod
      jimbojambod commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm very pleased to see how creative you are with the template! the idea of adding the white paper is just brilliant!I'm in loooooove! thanks for using the template!

Comment

Thanks for the template - here is mine!
      Last edited by knclark; 10-04-2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Here's my page. Thanks for the template!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X