DSD CHALLENGE | Throwback Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD CHALLENGE | Throwback Thursday

Hi everyone. I'm here to start the first challenge of our DSD celebration! For this challenge, you need to scrap a page using 100% products that were originally designed by any of The Digital Press current designers, that are now retired (the products, that is....not the designers ha ha). Easy peasy, right? You can mix and match, just be sure to check that they are all retired items.

My sample page uses retired kits from Karla (Dudley) Noel, Thankful and Falls End and Anita Designs kit, Lovey Dovey.

The Rules:
    • Use 100% retired TDP products.
    • Post your page in the gallery.
    • Post your page here in this thread, linking back to your gallery post, by 11:59 pm PT on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.
    Have fun and can't wait to see your pages! The winner will CHOOSE THEIR OWN PRIZE!

Should the products have been sold at TDP before or could it be from a previous store ?

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      It just needs to be a retired product by a TDP designer.

i have some older kits by a TLP designer but I don't know if it's a retired kit from here????? does that work?????
    Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Hillary
      Hillary commented
      Editing a comment
      Just as long as it is a kit that is by a TDP designer, and it is not being sold here it will be fine.

I love this one called, Linde from Anita Designs.

Comment

Thx Hilary for popping in to answer the questions. Kiana....WTG on being the first to post a page! Love it!

Comment

Oh, that's a fun one!!

Comment

Hey guys....if you are more on the ball than I am....you might have realized that it's not actually Thursday yet but I was so excited about posting the challenge and wanting to get it going that I mistakenly posted a day early....oops. I think we can keep it going anyway, b/c you all want to get going on this challenge, right? You might even be in the middle of creating your page right now! So, be happy I goofed and go scrap!

Comment

• Laura Passage
            Laura Passage commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay for an extra day of scrapping! hahaha
            #ooops #DSDweekExcitement

Comment

• Kiana
            Kiana commented
            Editing a comment
            So cute

a retired kit by river~rose

Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Kiana
            Kiana commented
            Editing a comment
            Very cute

I used an old Kim B. template and the LJS Designs & Kim B.'s portions of the retired blog train "Authentic":

Comment

• Kiana
            Kiana commented
            Editing a comment
            Sooo pretty!!!!

Loving the pages, ladies! Keep em coming!

Comment

Hello and Our Story - two retired kits by Sabrina's Creations.

Comment

with a retired Template by Sabrina's Creations and a retired kit by Karla Noel

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

This was challenging. I used a free blog hop kit from KimB - 'scary stuff' and a number of Karla Noel kits (brushed up, siblings, storyboard templates and her font).
                The journaling reads:
                “Do you remember when we were two beautiful birds?
                We would light up the sky when we'd fly
                You were orange and red like the sun when it sets
                I was green as an apple's eye”

My new favourite song by Passenger | Beautiful Birds (feat. Birdy)

Last edited by willimena; 09-30-2016, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I used "Everyday" by Sabrina Creations

Comment

Working...
                  X