X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRE-DSD DAILY DOWNLOAD HOP

Excited? Good! We are, too!

Here's how it will work...

Each day this week, we'll reveal a new FREEBIE at one of TDP's social media and/or forum sites...When you visit each one, make sure you "follow" or "like" our account while you're there! We use these accounts to let you know about fun stuff (like this DAILY DOWNLOAD HOP)... about our special monthly FREEBIES... about our amazing deals and sales... and pretty much every other day of the year, we offer up some really gorgeous and fun/crafty inspiration images!

You really won't want to miss any of it!

STEP 2 (and this is important!)...
    SUBSCRIBE TO THE DIGITAL PRESS NEWSLETTER
    (before 11:59pm ET on Thursday 9/29)

Why, you ask?
    ...well, because the Friday 9/30 edition of The Digital Press News
    will contain a special COUPON CODE
    that will help you score the entire October 2016 "Family Game Night" collection
    for JUST $2! (normally $7)

(did you see all of the stuff it contains, in the image up above?
    ...you won't want to miss out on this deal!)
    ~ Laura ~

Such a fun kit! The designers really knocked this one out of the park!

My Gallery

Comment

This is so cool! THANK YOU!!

Comment

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so very much.

Comment

So cool! I can't wait for DSD!

Comment

So generous! Thank you

Comment

Such a cute kit! I am afraid that I am not familiar with Instragram (I have an account, I just don't know what to do!) How do I get that download? Thanks for the help and for the kit!
              Tammy

Comment

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                You can also access our Instagram feed from a computer (even if you don't have the Instagram app installed on your mobile device). Use the following URL to go visit our feed -- https://www.instagram.com/thedigitalpressco/ -- and one there, you will be able to click on each of our individual Instagram images, which will pop-up on your screen and you'll see their text descriptions alongside the image. The download link will be available there. The 2nd Daily Download (on IG) will go live in a few hours!

• tlcd1961
                tlcd1961 commented
                Editing a comment
                Got it! Thank you, Laura!

I followed the link but don't see a download link on the 2nd daily download page..help please and thank you
              Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Here's a link to our main Instagram feed... https://www.instagram.com/thedigitalpressco/ ...and if you select the 'Family Game Night | Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Mini Kit' image, you'll find the download link (as a bit.ly URL) near the top of the text description for that image. You can open the image on a computer using the browser of your choice, and then copy/paste that download link into a new browser window and it will start your download for you.

thank you so much for the assistance
              Proudly scrapping for FranceM and River-Rose

Comment

Very fun. Is there any way to get the Instagram part without being on Instagram? I have no desire to join that at all. Thanks!

Comment

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Here's a link to our main Instagram feed... https://www.instagram.com/thedigitalpressco/ ...and if you select the 'Family Game Night | Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Mini Kit' image, you'll find the download link (as a bit.ly URL) near the top of the text description for that image. You can open the image on a computer using the browser of your choice, and then copy/paste that download link into a new browser window and it will start your download for you.

are the downloads good ONE DAY ONLY? Thanks!

Comment

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope, they are being released one-day-at-a-time all week long leading up to DSD... but the links will be good through the end of DSD weekend (ending 11:59pm PT on Sun 10/2). So go ahead and give the link to Twitter in the first post a try!

• ktr97230
                ktr97230 commented
                Editing a comment
                YAY it worked this time! Thank you!

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                Quick question for you ktr97230 -- when you say 'this time' do you mean that you tried it earlier and it didn't work? Because from our end, all of the links have been active since they went live, with no changes. Did you experience something other than that?

I was just about to ask what ktr97230 did (about each link only being good for one day) because the first I heard about this was in the newsletter that arrived today. If so, I'm rather bummed I missed the Twitter link yesterday. =( But thank you all for such a cute kit - & I can't wait to get my coupon!

Comment

• ktr97230
                ktr97230 commented
                Editing a comment
                exactly! hard to get a one-day freebie when you aren't even aware of it until the next day! if i missed it, so be it, but grrr.

• Laura Passage
                Laura Passage commented
                Editing a comment
                No worries -- you're all set! Go give yesterday's link to Twitter in the first post a try. You've got until Sunday night for all of them.

• HilltownGrrl
                HilltownGrrl commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you so much, Laura, it worked! Yay! To answer you question to ktr97230 (since I had the same problem) - the link *didn't* work for me yesterday. Instead of downloading anything, it kept sending me back to this page, which is why I think several of us thought it was a one day only download! Thanks to your note, I tried again & it worked perfectly today. I'm guessing there was some issue at Twitter yesterday which caused several of us to not be able to download but it's fine right now. Thanks again!!

I too missed the first day...just seeing it on the newsletter today. 😩

Comment

• Hillary
                Hillary commented
                Editing a comment
                The twitter portion is still available , just click on the Twitter link up in the top post.

Thank you so much for the freebies. I can't wait for the full thing!!!

Comment

Hi! I was able to get the Instagram portion, but some how I'm missing where the twitter portion is. I click on the link above, but don't see the link in the Twitter feed. I'm Twitter and Instagram challenged since I don't do either social media. Thank you for any help!

Never mind... I found it! Just needed to scroll down a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                X