• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corrin
    started a topic DSD GAME | One Letter Off

DSD GAME | One Letter Off

Hello!!

Do ya wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the hall? No, maybe not yet, how about a game instead! This is the "One Letter Off" game, and it is really easy. I will start the game with a 4 letter word. The next person will change just one letter of my word, to make a new 4 letter word (no swearing allowed!), and post that word, ready for the next person to change one letter and make a new word. For example, I could start with the word FALL, the next person might change the F to T for TALL, the next person could change an L for an I and post TAIL - and so it goes on. You get the idea? Simple!

And the really good news is that anyone who participates in this game during our week-long DSD celebration (Sept 25--Oct 2) will be entered to win a $5 coupon for Hat of Bunny's store here at TDP!

So, are you ready?! The first word is...

LEAF
    Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-26-2016, 10:45 AM.

• Lorie
    replied
    CAPE

Leave a comment:

• corrin
    commented on 's reply
    oh, perhaps there are more than one version of the game, we have been re-arranging the order of the letters, as long as only 1 letter is changed then all is well!

• knclark
    replied
    CAGE

Leave a comment:

• Shivani
    replied
    Playing along then.... PAGE

Leave a comment:

• Shivani
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Corrin, I think you can only change one letter at a time and not the positions of how they occur in the word. Unless I'm completely off my rocker here LOL!!! So if it was RAGE I could make PAGE or RACE and not say GAPE or REAR etc..

• corrin
    replied
    RAGE

Leave a comment:

• knclark
    replied
    DEAR

Leave a comment:

• meggersjm
    replied
    DEER

Leave a comment: