DSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD GAME | Avatar Swap

Hey Scrappers!! Are you ready for some DSD fun?
    For this game we want you to change your avatar here in the TDP forum to something that makes you think of the Fall.

THE BEST PART? Anyone who participates in this game throughout our week-long DSD celebration (Sept 25--Oct 2) will be entered to win $5 to spend in KimB's shop here at TDP!

To participate, simply change your avatar (using the following instructions), & then comment in this thread and let us know why you picked your new avatar!

Need to know how to do this?
    1. Choose your picture and make it 150x150 px max
    2. On the top right corner of this forum screen, click on your name and select "My Profile"
    3. When you're in the profile and you move the mouse over your avatar, you'll see an "Edit Avatar" box appear. Click on it.
    4. Choose the avatar you created from wherever it's stored on your computer, and tadaaaa, you're done! Easy peasy, right?

Last edited by Laura Passage; 09-25-2016, 10:27 AM.
    -----KRISTA-----

Changed my avatar to gorgeous red/orange leaves. How can you not think of fall when you see leaves like that Great DSD Game, Krista !!!

Comment

• kristallund
      kristallund commented
      Editing a comment
      very pretty!!

I'm on the iPad and not the home computer, so I can't change mine yet, but I have a good idea!

Comment

Changed my avatar to a pumpkin muffin. I swear, I love anything pumpkin way toooo much! If I don't watch myself, by the time fall is over, I may very well look like a pumpkin!

Comment

• kristallund
        kristallund commented
        Editing a comment
        i love pumpkin everything too!!!

• Kat Hansen
        Kat Hansen commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a fan of pumpkin, too - I love it roasted ... and oh, pumpkin soup with a little curry powder in there ... eeek! Yum!

A photo of apples from yesterday. I went apple picking yesterday, apples always remind me of fall.
      [STRONG]---------- MARIBEL ----------[/STRONG]

Comment

• kristallund
        kristallund commented
        Editing a comment
        apple picking has been on my bucket list for years!!!

DONE!

Comment

• kristallund
        kristallund commented
        Editing a comment
        a fave! had one yesterday while getting a pedicure!

The only thing i love in autumn is the color of the trees because i hat the smog, the rain and the cold.

Proudly creating for Anita Designs - Dunia Designs - MEG Designs - Sahin Designs and Monthly Chronicles

Comment

ok, got mine!! these are my 2 girls, both born in the Autumn!

Comment

Rainboots and autumn leaves

Comment

• corrin
          corrin commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought about my wellie boots too - very much an Autumn thing!

• kristallund
          kristallund commented
          Editing a comment
          Autumn is a good excuse to buy a pair of Hunter boots on my wish list!!

I dressed mine up using the kit Autumn Splendor from Wishing Well Creations. LOVE this kit!

Comment

I changed mine to a bag of apples, becuase my Honeycrisp apples always remind me of fall.

My Gallery

Comment

• Laura Passage
          Laura Passage commented
          Editing a comment
          Honeycrisp apples are MY FAVORITE FALL THING! We have a giant pile of them right now.

• Kat Hansen
          Kat Hansen commented
          Editing a comment
          My fave apple!! Wish they weren't so darn expensive, though!

apples must be inthe air, my 6yr old who is usually after an orange, has been asking for apples instead this week!
        Meanwhile my older daughter is all about candyfloss grapes - have you all heard of them? I've never seen them, or eaten one, but she has, and says they are heaven in a grape!

Comment

We don't see the seasons change very much here in San Diego ... other than store decorations, etc. Our weather pretty much is the same year round; other than the fact that fall is our "fire watch" season. So one thing that reminds me it is Autumn is that pumpkins are available & many Pumpkin Patches pop up around the county for the young one's to visit. My favorite pie is pumpkin pie, so I enjoy this time of year!

Comment

• kristallund
            kristallund commented
            Editing a comment
            I will be in SD this weekend!!!

I love fall! So... check out my s'mores and fire! #fallfave

Comment

• Laura Passage
            Laura Passage commented
            Editing a comment
            Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm s'mores...

I changed mine from my face to a pumpkin from LJS Designs: Her Fall frolics kit.

Comment

Working...
          X