DSD Game 11/07: Gallery Love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD Game 11/07: Gallery Love

Happy DSD everyone! What a fun time! I hope you get a chance to play along with my game called "Gallery Love". Ths is a great time to play this game as there are so many layouts being loaded into the gallery and they could use some love from us, to show how much we admire their creativity! It's always appreciated when someone takes the time to admire our pages, isn't it? Let's play this game and promote a big layout love fest in the gallery!

The rules are simple:
    1. Reply to this thread and put your name in with a link to your gallery so they can easily find your layouts.
    2. Check the thread above yours and see who last posted, just before you.
    3. Go to their gallery, choose one of their layouts to leave some gallery love, and then copy and paste the linked layout image into your post, stating what you love about that layout.

Easy peasy, right? Then the next person who posts will go to your gallery and leave you some love, and so on and so on. It'll be fun to see all the layouts!
    Last edited by bcgal00; 11-07-2015, 12:55 PM.

Rae- I LOVE this one. Your puppy is sooooo cute!!!!

Comment

• Vrielinkie
      Vrielinkie commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the black & white, I'm always afraid of it. The photo really pops! What kind of dog is your puppy?

I love this one by Farrah! Using the words from the book is such a neat idea and she placed her elements just perfectly!

Last edited by KatieFLapple; 11-07-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

This one - Selfie Boys - by Katie. What first caught my eye in the gallery was the bold striped paper and black and white photo. Then when I looked closer, the layers (oh, do I ever love kraft paper and paint splatters and washi tape!), the shapes and the everyday photo of two cute kiddos. And I'm always looking for ways to use flowers on boy pages.

Last edited by caliten; 11-07-2015, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• KatieFLapple
        KatieFLapple commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, Carrie!

Carrie's layout.... I love the BIG picture, and that large title! The orange is such a great color to use as the accent.

Here's Jenn's gallery link: http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...username=jk703
      Last edited by bcgal00; 11-07-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• caliten
        caliten commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Jenn. He dons the attitude and noises every time he puts on the tail (which is often, and which he was doing in the big photo). I'm kind of over being hissed at and honk-barked at.

I'm going to play again. You can find my gallery here.

I love this page by Jenn. It's got a clean fresh design with a bit of clustering and those photos made me smile.
      Last edited by bcgal00; 11-07-2015, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Love this one by Jenn. so colorful and still not cluttered. And the photo is just lovely!
        Happy smiles layout

My gallery
        http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...name=alinalove

Comment

And now I'm complimenting Rae as well :D

love this for the picture because i know how wonderful it is to have the perfect view in that moment. and the composition is super fab as well!

Comment

the colors, the clusters and especially the scripty winter element.

caliten's gallery

Comment

This one is simple, yet that photo is perfect Here is Kiana's gallery

Last edited by bcgal00; 11-07-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• caliten
                caliten commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Kiana!

• Vrielinkie
                Vrielinkie commented
                Editing a comment
                Love the color scheme!

Kiana's layout below....i LOVE the way she creatively used the washi tapes to frame her pic! You can find my gallery here - http://forums.thedigitalpress.co/gal...name=pallavi01

Comment

• Kiana
                Kiana commented
                Editing a comment
                Awww, thanks so much!!

I love this two-pager by Pallavi, so much so that I scraplifted it! I like the big photo, the circle mat and smaller photos, and the very minimal but just perfect accents.

caliten's gallery

Comment

I love this layout from Carrie. I love the B&W photos and how she used the map in the background and incorporated the weather/altitude chart in the layout. It's really creative!

Here's the link to my gallery.
                Last edited by flsz_23; 11-08-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• caliten
                  caliten commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks!

Love this one ... I love the half circle of photos and the sequence of them too!! (my gallery )

Comment

Love this page: cute pic, lovely design (I'm in love with hexagons!), fresh colors... what's not to love??

Here's my gallery, TFL!!

Comment

Working...
                  X