DSD 11/8- Scrap Your Holiday Cards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSD 11/8- Scrap Your Holiday Cards!

Hey everyone! Now that it's November- it is TIME to start getting those Christmas (or holiday if you prefer!) Cards in order! Do you make yours by hand with paper & all the goodies or do you make them digitally? I am doing both again this year! Last year I made ours Digitally- here's a peek:

This year I'm using some awesome products to help me design my cards!
    I used Little Lamm & Co's: Believe│6x8 Album Templates and Believe│Date Overlay Stamps & Brushes
    Here's a preview of my card:

SO- Let's get started on your cards & show me those babies!

Now for the rules:
    1. All pages must use 100% TDP products (including freebies)
    2. Pages must be uploaded to the Challenge Gallery and linked here in this thread by 11:59pm EST Wednesday, November 11, 2015.
    3. Have fun!!

A random winner will receive a print voucher for 70 cards from Picaboo!

Last edited by AmieN1; 11-07-2015, 12:03 PM.

This year I'm going to create a digi card. I'll take some local scenic photos and then pic one or two to use.

Comment

Amie, your outfits are so well coordinated. I love it.

I"ll do a digital card (same as I've done for the last 5 years), but we haven't even taken our photos yet! We're going next weekend up to a hiking trail in the foothills where there are awesome nearly vertical sandstone "shark fins" (further north in Boulder they call them Flatirons).

I have a question (for the group): do you hand address your holiday card envelopes or use printed labels? And do you add a personal note to the back of your photo card that is specific to the recipient or just send it blank? Do you include a brag letter or not, or only to select people?

Comment

Carrie- I usually hand address all my cards- it just seems more personal to me. I usually include a letter about our year with them too for select friends/family that want to know all about us! We just hung out with one of my husbands fraternity brothers yesterday that we haven't seen in years & he even mentioned he loves our 'wheeler novel' he called it! LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X